Raj The Guinea Pig...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal lover

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score

Sadly Raj has passed away.

Sadly he died when he was only two years old, which I know is young for a Guinea Pig, and that makes me very sad. I think he's had a happy life and I know Raj has had fun with his brother Cucumber, we try to make them go on the grass and have lots of space to live in so they can popcorn and skip with each other. Out of the two brothers Raj was the most dominant and although he was sometimes a bit harsh on Cucumber I had once seen him drag a bit of pepper to Cuci (Cucumber), who was too lazy to get up, and then went to eat his own - they may have just been a coincidence but I think he meant it - and that was very kind.

When we first got Raj he was petrified and was hid in the corner of his 'moving house' box and when he was put in his hutch he ran straight for the dark side of it. For the first few days we let them get to know their surroundings so I didn't pick them up but I did stick my finger through their cage so they could smell me. Raj, sometimes, rubbed his nose against my finger and he got much tamer and friendlier and climbed up on the cage door to see me.

Critter

Reaction score
Aw I'm really sorry. It was a beautiful tribute to a gorgeous and much loved piggy.
Huge hugs to you, and I hope that Cucumber is OK too.
Be free at the Bridge Dr.Raj xx

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful bit, he had a wonderful life at home wth you. Hugs

Sleep well little one

RIP Raj
X X

Status
Not open for further replies.