• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

really big toe

My guinea pig, Severus had a really big toe, so I went to the vet and they said ‎that it is probably just trauma from before we got him, maybe scarred tissue or something. She cut off a bit of the nail and told us to do it when it grows this long. She says it's not a tumour or fungal infection, thank goodness. She also noted that he had a white bit in his eye, and she thinks that's a scar too.
Here is the discussion I had on what to do:
really big toe

Glad to see that there's nothing to worry about.

I have merged your two threads. We do ask that members keep all posts about one topic to one thread, especially when it comes to the health and illness section, as it helps other members follow what has happened

Back