• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Receiving post by Ruby

Swissgreys

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
As most of you probably already know, I am actually quite famous.
This is because I am a natural born leader and influencer.

So whilst the big slave got all excited about the post today , I just took it in my stride when she told me the letter was addressed to me too.
Of course it was - fan mail is just one small part of my very interesting life.
The big slave bought it over to show me, and I was very confused.
She said our present was beautiful with guinea pigs (were they agouti? - I don’t think so) and doughnuts (can I eat them? - I don’t think so).
So overall this was not exciting post at all.

It was from Evie in England who I think I rather like because she sent me post (and I don’t actually have to share my cage with her) and her slave @VickiA who I don’t like as much, because the thing she sent was quite boring. When she comes to visit me I might have to nip her.

But it made the big slave happy, so maybe she will remember that when she is preparing my veggies later.

Love Ruby xx

IMG_6452.jpeg

Oh Ruby. I’m so pleased your fan mail finally arrived. I’m sorry you didn’t like the mask much. I suspect it would make a very poor hammock for your rather ample booty. And it’s not really your colour. But I’m sure the big slave looks just fabulous in it.
You don’t need to go to the trouble of nipping me when I finally meet you - Evie has fully mastered the art of a sly “Oh! I’m sorry. Was that your arm I bit while you were sweeping up my poop?” I think you two have been swapping tips on how to keep your slaves on their toes. But it’s so generous of you to think of me. Hope you got extra veggies for posing so sweetly in that photo xx

Oh Ruby. I’m so pleased your fan mail finally arrived. I’m sorry you didn’t like the mask much. I suspect it would make a very poor hammock for your rather ample booty. And it’s not really your colour. But I’m sure the big slave looks just fabulous in it.
You don’t need to go to the trouble of nipping me when I finally meet you - Evie has fully mastered the art of a sly “Oh! I’m sorry. Was that your arm I bit while you were sweeping up my poop?” I think you two have been swapping tips on how to keep your slaves on their toes. But it’s so generous of you to think of me. Hope you got extra veggies for posing so sweetly in that photo xx

Dear Evie, You sound like just my sort of piggy (from afar of course).
The big slave is always bleating on about how I nip her, but is it my fault if my teeth accidentally graze her hand while it is in MY cage?
I don't think so.

And I think there was a little extra coriander on my plate tonight, so that made me happy.

Back