• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Reggie & His New Armchair

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mum what is this....

Picture751.jpg

Picture759.jpg

Oooo it is quite comfy if I say so myself ;)

Picture752.jpg

Mmmm may aswell make myself at home and settle down for the evening...

Picture754.jpg

Ahhh time for a little nap.....

Picture755.jpg

Picture756.jpg

Food, did someone mention food?!?

Picture757.jpg

OMG he is so so adorable! Awwwww x) Glad he likes his armchair ;)

Aww great photos and i love how shiny and clean his chair is! My boys love there chairs too, but they arent squeaky clean anymore.

:)

My neighbour popped round earlier saying she had received a parcel which was mine, I was over the moon to find out it was Reggie's chair :)
Hubby just burs out laughing when he saw it and called it Reggie's throne lol!

Your probably all sick of me posting photos of him but I just cant help myself he is so handsome and adorable x):px>>

My neighbour popped round earlier saying she had received a parcel which was mine, I was over the moon to find out it was Reggie's chair :)
Hubby just burs out laughing when he saw it and called it Reggie's throne lol!

Your probably all sick of me posting photos of him but I just cant help myself he is so handsome and adorable x):px>>
That was my next question what your hubby said lol. Who could say anything other than nice things, look at that little face :)
Weeek don't mind, we love your pictures, you are making my piggies a tad jealous though!haha

Hehe hubby thinks its hilarious that I got him a little arm chair.
When I ordered him the leopard bed hubby said its a slag bed lol... because of the leopard print lol! :(|)

I love treating my pets to things. Today he has had lots of attention too as ive been off work today xxxxx

Lol, I'm keen to see what he gets next :)

Me too, wish I had more money though lol they'd have their own house haha

He's a gorgeous boy and obviously loving his new throne!

Well I have to say that Reggie in his chair did not disappoint :)) He is such a darling and looks so much at home sitting there. I wonder what my two would think of it. They would probably poop all over it lol.

Well I have to say that Reggie in his chair did not disappoint :)) He is such a darling and looks so much at home sitting there. I wonder what my two would think of it. They would probably poop all over it lol.

Hehehehe, he doesnt seem to poop alot when I get him out.
But at the weekend I was holding him and he made me jump as he peed allover me and it was red hot hahahahahaha! x

Hehehehe, he doesnt seem to poop alot when I get him out.
But at the weekend I was holding him and he made me jump as he peed allover me and it was red hot hahahahahaha! x

I have been peed on once by Basil, hopefully never again lol. I have the ebay page up and am debating on whether to get them a chair each. Decisions Decisions Decisions x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back