Rest in paradise Sushi❤️

SlimShady

Junior Guinea Pig
Joined
Aug 17, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
16
Points
155
Location
United States
Last night, I lost my sweet baby boy. He was almost 5 years old and it was very sudden. He had his veggies, and all was good until I went to check on them before bed, it looked like he had passed in his sleep. I'm still not sure why, as everything was great with him. Its been very very hard on me. I had him for almost his entire life. He was such a sweet, spicy little potato. Your brother and me will miss you so so much my sweet baby. I will always love you. It's so hard without you, I wish you could have passed in my arms. I love you so very much sweet baby pig, and I will never forget you. Thank you for giving me the best years of my life Sushi.❤️🌈IMG_20260903_205028834_HDR.webpSnapchat-505961487.webpSnapchat-108026184.webpIMG_1960.webp
 
I am very sorry you have lost beautiful Sushi 😞

It’s a shock when we lose them so suddenly but take heart that he died peacefully at home and he had a lovely life with you (((hugs))) x
 
I’m so sorry gorgeous Sushi had his call to the bridge. It sounds like it was a very peaceful passing.

Popcorn high over there. ❤️
 
I am very sorry you have lost beautiful Sushi 😞

It’s a shock when we lose them so suddenly but take heart that he died peacefully at home and he had a lovely life with you (((hugs))) x
So sorry for your loss.
Sushi was so gorgeous
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve.
Hugs 🤗
Thank you❤️
 
Back
Top