• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Rest In Peace Luna...

KaylaT4403

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’m sad to report Luna did not make it through the night..I’ll miss her so much...I love her so much...I’m happy you aren’t in pain anymore..you were gone way too soon..

I am so sorry for the loss of your little lady. Massive hugs to you x

Sleep well little one

RIP Luna
x x

Hello.
I'm sorry your piggie has gone to rainbow world.
Big hugs from me and my 3 girl piggies.
RIP Luna.

I’m sad to report Luna did not make it through the night..I’ll miss her so much...I love her so much...I’m happy you aren’t in pain anymore..you were gone way too soon..

I am so sorry for your loss! You did what you could but there is unfortunately nothing you or your vet can do when your piggy is going into acute heart failure. :(
RIP Luna

Here is what you can do for any companion of Luna's immediately and in the longer term: Looking after guinea pigs with limited or no mobility
And here is some hopefully helpful information for yourself as you go through the grieving process: Human Bereavement: Grieving, Coping and Support Links for Guinea Pig Owners and Their Children

Back