• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rest in Peace my Beautiful Rupert xx

Hello @alpacasqueak and what a beautiful tribute to Rupert I had to wipe a tear as your pain is so clearly shared by lots of us
Rupert sounded like a character and fully lived a great life with you.
Pain will ease with time
Rip loved Rupert

My heart sank when I saw your post title in Rainbow Bridge. I am so very sorry you have lost your gorgeous boy. Sending hugs to you and Jess. Xx
RIP sweet Rupert.

Sorry ran out of data on my phone! Get more tomorrow so on my sister’s WiFi!

Was doing well with no tears today until read all your lovely posts 😢
Thanks so much, he’ll always be remembered and hopefully the pain will ease with time like you say @David Piggie Lover x
Will be getting his ashes back in the next few days and getting a little urn so will stay with me forever :luv:

Jess is a bit quieter today but she’ll be having a night on the bed again getting spoilt when I’m home! I’ll be looking into adopting her a new cuddle-buddy soon but a bit hard this soon. Thanks again for everyone’s lovely words and support xx

time is what we have to remember and reflect on lost piggies.
I have my piggies ashes together and one day we be one. :luv:
Until that day as you said we have other piggies to care for.
Bless you guys.
Me and my Pighies send you xx

She says thanks @David Piggie Lover :D x
She’s a bit jumpy with her hearing probs at the moment, doesn’t have Poopy Bear around to hear for her now and suddenly scary mummy appears out of nowhere with her hand in the cage! :) must be very strange! x

My heart sank to read that you lost Rupert.
You did everything possible for your gorgeous, special boy.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

Back