Riddles!

I have keys but no locks. I have a space but no room. You can enter, but can’t go outside. What am I?

An easy one to get you started.

Keyboard

Another one for those of you who found the other too easy

George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee. Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda. Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?

I think coffee, the pattern seems to be following the amount of E's.

2 E's in Coffee, Steve, George and Elizabeth

But then I could also say there is 1 a in Soda, Karen, Dave and Elizabeth.....but I am going with coffee as the pattern is more complex and less fluke.

I get the feeling @Jecf has either deleted their account or has been banned possibly.

Banned? :yikes::yikes: Wonder what happened there. Might be inactive but as far as I know you can't delete the account.

Banned? :yikes::yikes: Wonder what happened there. Might be inactive but as far as I know you can't delete the account.
Ah ok, it's just when you click on the username, where it normally says your status e.g. Teenage guibea pig it just shows a line.Ive seen that before on someone who got banned.I could be wrong though.

The award for cashew and peanut goes to @Squeakz today. Can you get the sushi roll too?

A pregnant lady named her children: Dominique, Regis, Michelle, Fawn, Sophie and Lara. What will she name her next child? Jessica, Katie, Abby or Tilly?

DOminique, REgis, MIchelle, FAwn, SOphie, LAra.....TIlly,

dO, re , mi,fa, so, la, ti....scales

Answer. Tilley?

And Jecf seems to have vanished right around the time of this thread,

Once Daily Or Twice Daily?

I never saw the original unedited posts in it but it sounds like things got VERY heated. Maybe @Gem789 's theory has some extra weight to it.

I do remember that post @Squeakz. Earlier today, I was thinking he had posted something quite controversial and against forum rules a while ago and that Boss had had to tone down his reply. I never saw the unedited posts either but they must have been quite ..... um.... fruity to put it politely.

:oops: sorry @Squeakz I thought I had answered you! Yes it was correct! I told Christian he has an admirer yesterday and he said "Wheak WHEAK WHEAK!" He is very excited!:yahoo:. I hope he doesn't tell the other 4 cos I don't want them getting jealous!
WP_20160525_07_12_05_Pro (2).webp

This is Christian and about a week old especially for you!

:oops: sorry @Squeakz I thought I had answered you! Yes it was correct! I told Christian he has an admirer yesterday and he said "Wheak WHEAK WHEAK!" He is very excited!:yahoo:. I hope he doesn't tell the other 4 cos I don't want them getting jealous!
View attachment 71221

This is Christian and about a week old especially for you!

Oh my just when I thought he could not be any cuter! No wonder you kept him.

Absolutely and he had a bad eye about 5 days old and we had to put drops in. He was less than the width of my hand. *cuteness overload*

:btt: Yes um.... Riddles
Here's another for the old grey matter......

There is a clothing store in Bartlesville. The owner has devised his own method of pricing items. A vest costs £20, socks cost £25, a tie costs £15 and a blouse costs £30. How much would a pair of underwear cost?

A harder one

My first is often at the front door.
My second is found in the cereal family.
My third is what most people want.
My whole is one of the united states.

What am I?:D

Hmmm :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: Ummmmmmmmmm

Is it Matrimony?

My first is often at the front door. Mat
My second is found in the cereal family. Rye
My third is what most people want. Money
My whole is one of the united states.

Not sure how the United States fits in :no: So probably wrong.

Peanut too @Betsy
I didn't get the united state bit either?!?

The united state bit is a play on words...if you enter holy matrimony you have entered a "united" state.

Oh
Another riddle!
If it's information you seek, come and see me.
If it's pairs of letters you need, I have consecutively three.

Who am I?

Ok this one I don't know, maybe it's too early in the morning

Nope, still stuck on the 3 part.

My brain has now warmed up - I have had wine!:beer:but only a glass (but how big?)

Is it a book keeper?

Back