• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Ringworm medication

Nfrye

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I think my guinea pig has ringworm and I was wondering if I could use the same treatment for it that can be used on people or do I have to buy a special treatment for guinea pigs

You need to see your vet for a proper diagnosis. You really shouldn't treat at home on spec as you could make matters worse for your piggie and it'll end up costing you more at the vets. It could be anything your piggie has. What makes you suspect it's ringworm?

I thought you had already been to the vet and got medication? At least that's what you said on your other thread

Oooh I'm guessing different time zone and you went to the vet after posting this? :)) I'm easily confused

Back