• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

RIP Amber

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulag

Teenage Guinea Pig
Amber wasn't with me for that long, but I hope she enjoyed her summer munching on the lawn and a warm autumn in her nice big pen with Priscilla and forgave me the terrible haircuts which she objected to so much (but not as much as being combed).

She started off quite nervous but had really got tame the last couple of months. I shall miss her.

I'm heartbroken for Priscilla - I've never has guinea pigs that would share the same box even if they had a choice before.

Paula

x-vic-x

Adult Guinea Pig
I'm so sorry Paula, I am certain that Amber had a fantastic summer, and she couldn't have had a more caring, loving owner. Give priscilla a cuddle from me. :(:(:(:(

Popcorn free Amber xx

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
I'm so sorry, I was so hoping she would make a turn around.

Sleep well Amber, you will be sadly missed by alot of people and ofcourse your little friend, gone but you won't ever be forgotten. xx

Hi Paula,

I've just logged on and read this post..............I can't believe it, truly can't. I am so sorry to hear this of poor Amber. You did all you could for her and I know how awful it is when we lose them.

What a lovely photo of both Amber and Priscilla.

RIP little Amber. x

Wiebke

Staff member
I am so sorry that Amber hasn't made it; you have given her and Priscilla a happy home and made her life worthwhile!

RIP Amber

paulag

Teenage Guinea Pig
Thank-you all for your kind words. It's been a tough day as I keep wondering if I missed something, but she just got so sick, so quickly.

Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.