• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

RIP Amber

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulag

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Amber wasn't with me for that long, but I hope she enjoyed her summer munching on the lawn and a warm autumn in her nice big pen with Priscilla and forgave me the terrible haircuts which she objected to so much (but not as much as being combed).

She started off quite nervous but had really got tame the last couple of months. I shall miss her.

I'm heartbroken for Priscilla - I've never has guinea pigs that would share the same box even if they had a choice before.

Paula

I'm so sorry Paula, I am certain that Amber had a fantastic summer, and she couldn't have had a more caring, loving owner. Give priscilla a cuddle from me. :(:(:(:(

Popcorn free Amber xx

I'm so sorry, I was so hoping she would make a turn around.

Sleep well Amber, you will be sadly missed by alot of people and ofcourse your little friend, gone but you won't ever be forgotten. xx

I'm so sorry that Amber didnt make it, you tried your best and you gave her a nice life when she was with you

RIP xx

I'm so sorry to hear about Amber - she was such a sweet piggy. I'm sorry she wasn't with you long but I'm sure she enjoyed being loved and cared for

Sophie

Hi Paula,

I've just logged on and read this post..............I can't believe it, truly can't. I am so sorry to hear this of poor Amber. You did all you could for her and I know how awful it is when we lose them.

What a lovely photo of both Amber and Priscilla.

RIP little Amber. x

I am so sorry that Amber hasn't made it; you have given her and Priscilla a happy home and made her life worthwhile!

RIP Amber

Thank-you all for your kind words. It's been a tough day as I keep wondering if I missed something, but she just got so sick, so quickly.

Paula

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Amber.
Run free x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back