• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Routine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wondering if piggies get used to a routine when they go to bed or something because lsat night I forgot to put their tents in and put down the lids of their cages and I got woken up a few times with them squeaking and they stopped once I put the tents in and put the lids down
:D

mine certainly know their routine they know when its food fill up and when I top up their hay etc

Mine have a routine - you could set your watch by the noise when it's breakfast time!

Bimbi knows when I'm awake and stuff and when I'm gonna feed him, I think. X3

-GuineaPiggable-

Last night they didn't make a sound since they got their tents in with them :D

oh mine knows when it feeding time and the cleaing out day

Lol! Mine certainly tell us when we are compramising the standards of room service they have come to expect ;) like sleeping in at the weekend and not getting them their breakfast!

WHEEEK! >:( WHEEK! :(

mine still wheek when I open the fridge door even though they just had a meal five minutes ago..

I am not sure if mine have a routine - they are just general greedy and lazy in general, so its always time for a cucumber or a nap..

not sure if you can call that a routine ;)

I am not sure if mine have a routine - they are just general greedy and lazy in general, so its always time for a cucumber or a nap..

not sure if you can call that a routine

Thats how I feel too ;D

;D ;D ;D

I love it

Bil had a very strict routine - woe betide me if i broke it :(

They really do have us wrapped around their little feet dont they ?

A rustling bag - even crunchy food being chewed sets mine off. The chopping board is another.
I don't seem to have a routine any more - they've trained me in demand feeding!
The sow Sylvie I got from Mary is the worst - & it was pointed out to me a couple of days ago that she is actually begging!

I have to be careful not to make eye contact with her late at night because she stands up on her fiddle sticks with her front feet on the cage & her nose & mouth pushing through the bars wheeking! She's quite a petite pig & I think that I am going to have to ration her because she's getting a proper roll under her chin - more than she should be! She went crazy when I had prawn crackers the other night because of the sound of the bag & them being crunchy. So to shut her up I offered her a bit thinking that she would reject it but she grabbed the whole lot into her cage - took me ages to fight it off of her ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back