• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

TheLottiediarys

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that my old girl Lottie passed away at 5.30 this afternoon in my arms, I found her unresponsive when I returned home from work at 4.45 and attempted to revive her with CPR for 45 minutes with no result.

I’ve spent the time since then holding my baby, cleaning her body, giving her pampering, And letting the other pigs see her body.
This was especially hard for Bear who has lived with her since 2012 and has already lost two others girls in the past few years, Georgia, her sister, and Taini my first pig .

I’ve laid her in a box with wood shavings and hay. A small flower cutting is in the box, I’ve laid a small pile of food in the corner for her journey and sprinkled the ground with Basil.
I’ve laid a small pile of amethyst and a small rose quarts in the box next to her.
Lastly I’ve laid fresh Basil over her eyes, face and body.
And I’ve placed a large cutting of basil plant in the other corner.

You might be wondering why the Basil, Amethyst and Rose Quarts?
I believe very much in the energy of herbs and crystals and wanted the best for her in this journey.
Basil represents Protection and Love
Amethyst for Healing, even in the next life.
And Rose quarts represents unconditional love and protection as well.

I’m heading out to buy a lavender plant to place over her grave, I do this for all my animals as Lavender is a beautiful gesture of Memories and Peace.

I’ve lit a candle for my girls soul.

Goodbye Lottie.
Mummy will love you forever. 💔

So sorry to hear you have lost your beloved piggy. Thinking of you and your other piggies as you say goodbye.
RIP little lady. ❤️

R.i.p lottie . Sorry to hear this sad news, just remember how lucky she was and how much you have learnt from her. X.

I always say how passed pigs are another pigs future

I’m so sorry that your sweet girl has trotted off to the Rainbow Bridge. Popcorn free lovely Lottie. Big hugs xx

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little girl. She was obviously so cherished and loved by you and couldn't have had a more loving home. Massive hugs

Sleep well little girl

RIP Lottie
x x

What a beautiful thing to do for your beloved Lottie. You obviously loved her very much and she will take that love with her on her journey. Your post has brought me to tears and my thoughts are with you. Goodbye beautiful girl, popcorn free.
RIP Lottie xx

Back