• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Scruff Pot - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanaf

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Sorry for being a bit quiet, it seems all the hard work with Scruff caught up with me and I've not been very well myself recently!

But I just thought I'd update you all to let you know she's still here and is doing so much better - tonight in floor time she actually sprinted! The first time I've seen her properly run since before all of her issues.

She still has the occasional gassy day, having to be very cautious with what veggies she is allowed now, and still monitoring her for any changes to suggest cysts are coming back.

Her fur still hasn't properly grown back on her aides after she was shaved by the bets but it's slowly getting there, I think because it's in prime grooming, happy scratch areas that it might take longer than her belly did

But I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone here that was so supportive.

If things carry on this way I'm hoping my little panda will be here for a good while longer - at five 1/2 she's still as cheeky as the day I got her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back