• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Secret Santa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-vic-x

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone would like to take part in the Secrat Santa again this year?

Hopefully (if we get enough interest), we will run it the same as last year and try and send even more presents to the piggies in rescues.

Can people just let me know if they are interested?

I wasn't on here last year but it sounds good to me.

Yes, I'd like to be involved but wasn't around last year either, so am not sure how it works. :)

Just wondering if anyone would like to take part in the Secrat Santa again this year?
Hopefully (if we get enough interest), we will run it the same as last year and try and send even more presents to the piggies in rescues.
Can people just let me know if they are interested?

YES YES YES .... PLEASE. I've already started shopping, and HOPED you'd be doing it again. Please count me in for two, like I did last year.

Last year we volunteered to be Secret Santa and it was for those piggies who sadly hadn't been rehomed during the year, and so were still going to be in the Shelters over Christmas. Nothing wrong with that, as we know the Shelters look after them wonderfully, but those piggies didn't have their own special families, and so the Secret Santa was anonymous, and we were given the name and address of who to send to, nearer to Christmas.

I haven't got my own piggies, and so it was a special pleasure to search for and find some lovely things to send to them.

I don't know if it will be the same idea this year, but that's what Secret Santa 2009 was. And it was great.

Ooh yes! I'd like to join in please! xx>>>

Wheeky, you'll be given the name and address of a rescue piggy and you basically send just them a Christmas gift :) I'm sure Vicky will explain it properly closer to the time, but that's basically it ;)

The 'santas' were amazingly kind and generous last year- the piggies here got some wonderful prezzies xx>>> I was more excited opening theirs than I was my own..................rolleyes:red

Teresa xx

me too, i cant afford a lot but I'm sure i can get something.:)

I'd love to so please count me in.

How is it decided which piggies are eligible? Do rescues put piggies forward? If so I might direct Layla (NEGPR ) here

If I remember rightly last year rescues nominated any piggies they had in at the time to receive gifts - think that's how it worked:) It was a year ago though and my memory isn't brilliant - perhaps someone will correct me if I'm wrong.....................:{

Teresa xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back