• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Secret Santa 2013 - Presents Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
A present has arrived at East Peckham GP Rescue for Fudge & Biscuit :) Thank you to their SS; the girls are going to be opening their gift shortly and have asked me to take lots of photos so we can post them on TGPF :)

Mowgli, the resident 'nut job'

Mowgli is a permanent resident at Glynneath GPR, described by Suzy as a 'total nut job' with a head tilt.

He seemed more excited by the box, and was convinced that it was his present...

Mowgli1_zps2083b481.jpg

Nothing would convince him otherwise, even going so far as to eat it. No, really Mowgli - it's behind you!

Mowgli2_zpsaf38fe24.jpg

And when Suzy finally got into the presents, he was happy to climb into his fleecy bed and watch over his mound of presents. (Some for Suzy too!) He is difficult to photograph because, and I quote: Mowgli loves fleecy beds and rolls around in them like a loon, legs waving about in the air!

Mowgli3_zps6793b22d.jpg

Baldric, everyone's favourite skinny pig

This set of photographs is tinged with sadness. Baldric lived with Edmund, his adopted 'son'. I was told a few days ago by Suzy that Edmund's health had rapidly deteriorated, due to some rather aggressive tumours. His Santa was informed and she rushed their present to them as soon as possible. Sadly, it didn't make it there on time and Edmund, who had gone downhill very quickly, passed away before their gift arrived. So Baldric, everyone's favourite skinny pig, is opening them alone. Hugs to him and Suzy at this sad time xx

This big box is for me? Really? Look at the size of it! And a pretty pink bag too! :)
Baldric1_zps49d8b6b4.jpg

All of these things? Can I eat the wrapping? It looks mighty tasty...

Baldric2_zpsb58b6ce8.jpg

Oooooh, a hay tunnel, my favourite! :))

Baldric3_zps7def49ab.jpg

I can keep warm and eat at the same time :) How lovely of my Santa to give me a new friend to cuddle with too :)

Baldric4_zpsed09f6af.jpg

Oh Mowgli you charmer! Baldric so sorry about Edmund and hopefully you won't be without another friend for long but you have some lovely pressies to keep you entertained for now.

Roobarb and Custard, the long-haired gents!

Roobarb and Custard are gorgeous long-haired gents at Windwhistle Warren. Custard has an old eye injury and it's giving him a bit of grief. Roobarb is a little darker in colour (that's how you tell them apart!)

Hey Custard, look! We got a card for Christmas!
Roobarb1_zps93f6a9c5.jpg

What? Christmas? No chance, not yet!

Custard2_zps89520972.jpg

Oh, I guess you're right! It must be Christmas!

Custard1_zps34c8c448.jpg

Look at these wonderful gifts! Wow!

RoobarbampCustard1_zps9190640a.jpg

Oh my what a lovely snuggly teepee!

Roobarb2_zps4e93ccc0.jpg

And now to rest, with a nice bowl of treats for when we wake up.

RoobarbampCustard2_zps7c93fc12.jpg

Dexi, from Cardiff GPR

Dexi was a very spoilt boy this year! Cardiff GPR got a lot of presents for him - so many that he couldn't open them all on his own! Lisa popped in another little boy who lives there to see what all the fuss was about!

All these presents for Dexi!

Dexi5_zpsf81f2471.jpg

Really? All for me?!?

Dexi3_zps20cd2213.jpg

Wow, what wonderful gifts! But, you do know that hidey hole is mine, right? I want it!

Dexi6_zps0eab9608.jpg

Aaah, that's better. All mine.

Dexi1_zps624874d8.jpg

Can I eat this?
Dexi4_zps008df0e6.jpg

How about this? Can I eat this?

Dexi2_zpsf4e81c69.jpg

This one. This is so colourful it MUST be food.
((It is not food. It's the Christmas card. Dexi was insistant on eating everything in sight and so was a right little pain to get photos of!))

Dexi7_zpscb3148dd.jpg

Bess and her 4 babies

Bess is a new mummy at Milhaven GPR - she had 3 baby boys and 1 baby girl a couple of weeks ago. Her Santa insisted on getting lovely gifts for all of them, so here they are...

Look babies! It's a present for us!

Bess1_zpse51eadff.jpg

Smile for the camera now, this is to say 'Thank you' to Santa...

Bess2_zps9f4e51e3.jpg

Fleecy things! Lots of fleecy things! How wonderful!

Bess4_zpsd2ba6792.jpg

And a Christmas card too! What does it say...?

Bess3_zpsc49987ed.jpg

Now babies, do you like the fleecy things?

Bess5_zpsada0da09.jpg

Treats for us to share, and to be pampered with. Every new mummy deserves to be pampered...

Bess6_zpsa79c6378.jpg

And a treat that's maybe not for the piggies...

Bess7_zps7895d2af.jpg

Bess' only little girl all tuckered out. It's a hard life being spoilt!

Bess8_zps7bae3807.jpg

Sadie, Milhaven GPR

Sadie is a very special (and very poorly) little girl living at Milhaven GPR. She has a spinal injury and is having to go through regular physiotherapy to help her improve. She was very surprised to get a present!

Sadie1_zps2caa8f6b.jpg

A snuggly bed, just for me? How nice.

Sadie2_zps50f61e62.jpg

Thank you Santa, you've made a poorly girl very happy :)

Sadie3_zps61014858.jpg

So many lovely things! Thank you so much Santa.

Sadie4_zpsed7db289.jpg

Mouse, Little Pip's Guinea Pig Rehoming

Mouse was the only piggie at Little Pip's to get a present this year, as it's a small rescue :) But he was very excited!

Mouse1_zpsd4b74d0a.jpg

How pretty! This is for me? :)

Mouse2_zps230be0f0.jpg

Wow! Something soft for me to relax in, AND food?!

Mouse3_zps7557c53e.jpg

Mmmmmm... fooooooood....

Mouse4_zpsa46e8783.jpg

Huh? What? No pictures!

Mouse5_zps3abc06f9.jpg

A bed I can eat too?! Omnomnomnom.

Mouse6_zps4d4cdd6c.jpg

**SECRET SANTA HAS BEEN TO VISIT!**

It's been a while, but in the past few days Santa has been to:
* The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue, with presents for Freddy & Fergus and Pudding & Elvis.
* Hunsbury Guinea Pig Rescue, for Alfie and Rolo.
* Glynneath Guinea Pig Rescue, for Clarice & Beatrice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back