• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Secret Santa 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many rescues have signed up now?
Can't wait to see who my piggy/ies will be :)

We are still waiting on a lot of responses, I don't have an exact figure but I know that it's good :) It's been a busy time for a lot of rescues, and a couple have said to me that their inactivity on the forum has made them feel a little uncomfortable to volunteer to take part. Through Potty for Piggies we have been able to get them on board as P4P Priority Santas, where fans will be the first pick for their Santas and any piggies who need a present will come through to the forum list :)
I am doing my best, but as I run my own business and work full time it is a big job to co-ordinate! :)

Cant wait :-) . I have already got a few pages bookmarked for prezzie ideas. Your doing a fab job and there will be alot of happy piggies this xmas as a result :-) x

Well done for taking over Secret Santa this year.

This event has always been very popular and it would be a great shame if all those rescue piggies missed out so your efforts are very much appreciated.

I would like to take part please x

I loved seeing the update that Royal Mail are making their 'small parcel' size bigger, so you can send a shoebox sized parcel from £2.60 :-) I might be running it but I already have my shoebox ready :-)

OK... I'm ready for my inbox to go totally crazy...

[*]This is your official invitation - please PM me if you are DEFINITELY going to send a Secret Santa present this year! With the message please send me your full name as well, so I can collate the information on my spreadsheet and know which piggie(s) have which Santa, for feedback purposes.

[/*]
I have been sending out the emails today to get some names of lovely piggies from rescues, but I need to know how many Santas I have, to find out how many names they can give me!

Thank you to the rescues who have already sent names through, this means that a couple of eager Santas have already got their piggies! Off to work now so I will answer any responses tomorrow (don't get home until 11.30pm!) x

Sorry to pester especially when I know you are so involved with the Lunkaryas which I hope goes well but I have tried to PM you twice with my details and I cannot confirm it has been sent. Can you PM me then I could just reply to yours. Thanks ValQUOTE=PottyForPiggies;1471717]OK... I'm ready for my inbox to go totally crazy...

[*]This is your official invitation - please PM me if you are DEFINITELY going to send a Secret Santa present this year! With the message please send me your full name as well, so I can collate the information on my spreadsheet and know which piggie(s) have which Santa, for feedback purposes.

[/*]
I have been sending out the emails today to get some names of lovely piggies from rescues, but I need to know how many Santas I have, to find out how many names they can give me![/QUOTE]

Ooh, it's getting so exciting! I am waiting on names coming though from rescues so you might not all get names immediately, but if I have some ready to go then I'll get them to you as soon as I can. Lots of coordination fun!

Bump... Please send me a PM if you are interested in taking part - as tough as it seems, I will not go running after you, you have to come to me and I will work from there! So far I am doing all this single-handedly (not complaining, just stating fact - I LOVE IT!) and so I can't go chasing people up who have expressed interest :) x

Thank you to all my Santas so far, each rescue has at least 2 people sending them presents :) But we need moooooooooore Santas, are any of you out there who haven't signed up with a PM yet? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back