• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Secret Santa 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eee, I'm so excited! I will let your rescues know that there are presents on the way! :)

With all the rescues full to bursting and with lots of little mouths to feed, there is no such time as too early to send a present! :)

I have a thread started, I'll bump it up, and you can open them whenever you like Debbie!

Is there anyone in the USA who would like to be a Secret Santa? I have a wonderful list of piggies from a rescue in the USA, but only 1 Santa for them! X

Ooh, my colourful spreadsheet is starting to look fuller of names of piggies! Please do PM me if you want to take part, I have so many piggies out there who would love a present this year!
Willing to send a 2nd present? Please let me know, that makes you even more special :)) x

I still haven't received my piggies :(

I am sorry Becky, I am still waiting on a couple of rescues to send me names or addresses. I feel bad for those who are waiting but if it is any consolation, I am still waiting too! I'm doing the best that I can to get them to everyone as quickly as I can :)

I've already started buying :) Just little bits that will fit it my shoebox. Oh by the way, if you've ever tried wrapping a shoebox with the lid on a hinge, it's really blooming hard!

Oh, I've just realised I don't have a shoe box to fill - oh well, I guess I'll just have to go out and buy a new pair of shoes then - you know, just for the box rolleyes :))

lol Nicola :) It doesn't have to be a shoebox, but that's a nice size for little bits and pieces :) Some people send lots of parcels, some order from wishlists/order online and send direct etc.

I have left it too late to join in this, but I am sure I can still manage something....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back