• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Secret Santa 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting for a pm back about this.

I'm very sorry, I'm waiting on a list of names from the rescue that you've been matched with :(
I am doing the best that I can and I am also doing this solo, so it's a challenge but I'm really going as fast as possible. There are only 2 rescues that still need to send me names and then after than everyone can be matched immediately.

I'm very sorry, I'm waiting on a list of names from the rescue that you've been matched with :(
I am doing the best that I can and I am also doing this solo, so it's a challenge but I'm really going as fast as possible. There are only 2 rescues that still need to send me names and then after than everyone can be matched immediately.

Thank you so much for organising this Lauren :) We really appreciate it and the piggies are really excited :)) I hope you got our list ok?
Becky - RSPCA Walsall :)

I did, I've been working 6 days straight so emails have either been read at 5am or at midnight, depending on shifts! I've already started giving them out to happy Santas :)

I did, I've been working 6 days straight so emails have either been read at 5am or at midnight, depending on shifts! I've already started giving them out to happy Santas :)

As a member I'd like to echo what RSPCA WALSALL has said - thank you so much for stepping up to do this. I certainly really appreciate it.

As a member I'd like to echo what RSPCA WALSALL has said - thank you so much for stepping up to do this. I certainly really appreciate it.

Thank you Lilly :) When I'm not here or working on Potty for Piggies, I do work full time and also run my own business from home, so there isn't a lot of time for most things, but I like to think that only waiting on 2 rescues by the 11th November is pretty good going :)

Entries are still open to be a Secret Santa and do something lovely for a piggy in rescue. I am going to have to put a deadline date on though and it will be December 1st; any later than that, and I know what the postal system is like: it might be a real challenge to get your parcel there on time.
So you have a couple of weeks to sign up! Just PM the page and let me take it from there So far we have 64 parcels going to deserving piggies all across the UK and 1 winging its way across the USA x

You're very welcome :-) a massive influx in Santas through Potty for Piggies has meant that we have even been able to take on an additional rescue to send presents to :-)

Just sat down and gone through my spreadsheet. 16 rescues from the UK and USA will be receiving (so far - these aren't even final figures!) presents from 64 different Santas; 71 presents being sent to at least 117 piggies in rescue. How the heck did I organise this?!

Aww, thank you :) I am just waiting on names from one last rescue, however I believe the owner is having personal issues which means that obviously we are not top of the priority list. It would be unfair to remove them because of this, so I will give longer for them to respond :)

I spoke with you yesterday Lauren and I'm thrilled to be taking part! I shared it on my Facebook page to try and get my friends involved too :-) keep bumping it on the potty for piggies f.book and maybe explain in a little blurb about just how simple it is, we p.m you to say we want to help, you let us know of a piggy we can buy for - send us a pic of them and the address of where they are currently residing, then we go and spoil them by buying and posting them piggy goodies :-) simples ;-) = lots of happy piggies at Christmas! I would maybe do a case study of a piggy that is in rescue and has been for a while and a pic of them receiving a pressy and playing/pooping in it lol? You are doing an amazing job of organising it this year! Well done! x

Thank you :) when the pictures come through normally the rescue shares a little bit about them too, so that people can see how much a little gift means to them. Presents are going to piggies who have just been in rescue for a long time, to those with complex long-term health issues who won't be rehomed and will stay in rescue. At the end of the day they are all small furries and want some love :)

Lauren you're doing an amazing job, thank you :) I have just ordered my parcel to be sent to the pigs I've been allocated and am very excited to see pics of them opening their gifts soon :)

this is an amazing thing to do. I havent got my pressies yet need to go to Collins next week and get them from there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back