• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Secret Santa 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your kind words :) that's all I need to keep myself doing it. If you haven't been over to the 'presents received' thread in stories and photos then you really should :)

Lauren you are doing a fantastic job. I've just looked at the other thread with the first photos. Lovely.
I must praise your organisational ability, I just have to see the word spreadsheet and I come over all faint.

Thank you everyone :) If you are still waiting to be matched and have registered, please send me a PM so we are on the same page and I know for sure who needs matching :) x

Wow! Had an amazing 24 hours - I asked for a share on Guinea Pig Zone to get a few Santas fron the USA - we now have had to get 3 more rescues on board as we have too many Santas! Lots of presents going out this year, and at least 20 are in the USA :)

Wow! Had an amazing 24 hours - I asked for a share on Guinea Pig Zone to get a few Santas fron the USA - we now have had to get 3 more rescues on board as we have too many Santas! Lots of presents going out this year, and at least 20 are in the USA :)

Wow, that is wonderful. Maybe I can eventually get the 3 rescues near me to get Australia involved. Will work hard on them for next year & make mention of USA rescues taking part. That might sway them!

I can now say that Secret Santa in the UK is full! 83 presents are winging their way across the country and going to hundreds of deserving piggies.
We still have 8 lots of piggies in the USA that are looking for Santas, if you know anyone across the pond :)

That's fantastic, you all do such a great job organising this. Makes me really proud to be a secret santa and I love the received thread - so much fun. Thank you for giving your time and energy to it, love it love it love it

ATTENTION SECRET SANTAS

If you are a Secret Santa for RSPCA Walsall then PLEASE PM me as soon as possible - you have been given an inaccurate postal address and I need tp give you the correct one. Lauren x

Hi! I just joined this forum today, and am so excited to find fellow guinea enthusiasts like myself! haha I was wondering if I am too late to take part in this secret santa? I would love to help, and I am in the USA btw.

What will happen with boxes to Rspca Walsall if they're sent to the original address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back