• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

shimmer and truffle!

• Thread starter piggie luvin vi
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piggie luvin vi

these are the 2 new piggies i am getting in 2 weeks today! cant wait! this is shimmer:
n2y7hf.jpg

and this is truffle:
n2yatv.jpg

vi xx

They are just both so beautiful, you must be so excited ;D Not to much longer for you to wait and we will all get to see tons more great pigtures of them *hint, hint* LOL! ;D

dont worry there will be loads more pics when i get them! hehe! just in case you were wandering shimmer is a chocolate dalmatian sow and truffle is a buff satin boar! hehe! and no i wont be breeding them, i am getting another piggie, called rolo, to breed to shimmer, he is a choc self carrying dal! so dal babz in july i hope! (gotta wait till shims is old enough to breed)

vi xx

yup hehe certianly will hehe, pics of rolo when i get him, havnt got any of him at the mo

vi xx

wow they are both lovely, not seen one that looks like shimmer before... I'm sure the babies will be v pretty

you dont see piggies that look like shimmer, dalmatian guineas are very rare, i dont see them around anywere! shimmer is the first dalmatian i will have ever seen in the flesh!

vi xx

wow now that must be rare then, never even heard of them up until this point, shame they and a lot of other breeds are so rare as they are v beautiful

yea it is a shame! well you will be seeing lots of little dalmatians soon! hehe!

vi xx

i have to say this were ever i see it lol, dalmation is not spelt like that, its spelt dalmatiAn with an A lol! its just one of those things that gets me! i dont have her yet, but when i do as i have sed, i am breeding her, so i will have a few dals!

vi xx

lol thats called text talk though! lol not the same as what people were trying to spell something that excists the right way! cuz sayin dlamatian isnt text talk so i spell it how i know its spelt! okies, i will stop now lol! 13 days! woooohoooo

vi xx

ok, didnt know that, have read the rules, but didnt see that one, ok lol apart from "lol" i wont text talk, i cant go without saying lol!

vi xx

Congratulations Violet! They are beautiful, keep in mind this is a rescue-friendly board so breeding shouldn't be discussed ;)

Livie

x

i have my veiws on breeding, and i can broadcast them wereever! i am very excited for shimmers babies when i breed her! and think breeding is one of the best things!
but on the other hand people should get rescues becuase they need you! people should be encoraging less rescue pigz in the rescues! they are not ment to be there! but with their family at home! i agree on both sides, rescuing and breeding! just remembver the rescues were bred to get there, so its basicly the same! but i look after my pigz, not put them in a place to be rehomed!
we all deserve our own veiws and thats mine! i respect what other people think too!

anyhoos forget that now! its only 12 days before i get them! yah!

vi xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back