• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

shimmer and truffle!

• Thread starter piggie luvin vi
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
piggie luvin vi said:
i have my veiws on breeding, and i can broadcast them wereever! i am very excited for shimmers babies when i breed her! and think breeding is one of the best things!
but on the other hand people should get rescues becuase they need you! people should be encoraging less rescue pigz in the rescues! they are not ment to be there! but with their family at home! i agree on both sides, rescuing and breeding! just remembver the rescues were bred to get there, so its basicly the same! but i look after my pigz, not put them in a place to be rehomed!
we all deserve our own veiws and thats mine! i respect what other people think too!

anyhoos forget that now! its only 12 days before i get them! yah!

vi xx

I agree with what you say! Am not against breeding, but as you are keeping them all anyway I think it's fine.. But fine anyway as it's your choice! :)

If you choose to breed, then it will remain your choice alone.. Some people are totally against breeding, yet that is their choice like Wiggy ..

Anyway, we need more lovely dalmatians! :)

Kelly and piggies xx

Violet, I never said you couldn't breed them as this is not at all my choice. All I said is this is a Rescue-friendly forum and this means that you can't post about breeding. It doesn't mean your not welcome here at all thought, it's lovely to have you here at the forum! Just following the rules.. If I did offend you, I'm sorry but I think you mis understood what I was saying ;)

You may want to read this thread.. http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=27.0

Livie

xx

This forum is rescue friendly and is not against breeding if the guinea pigs are not being used to sell on and are just for an extension to the guinea pigs owners guinea pig family. It is still recommened though for people to choose adopting from a rescue.

The breeding board which I will now change the name to "Pregnancy and Labour" is about general advice or sharing experiences of any guinea pig pregnancies.

So basically, it's a rescue friendly forum which is not FOR breeding, especially not for selling to others.

Hope this helps.

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Hope it was ok to use the above... Wiggy, Piggi Lovin Vi is breeding as an extension to her family.. I'm sorry but don't see why she can't talk about that.. :)

My intention is not to argue

Kelly and piggies xx

Nope, not anymore since only recently found out she is a intentional breeder.

I don't want any arguements on here over the topic breeding.

The rules of the forum state that intentional breeding for the purpose of profit or giving away is not allowed on this forum. I would like it to stay that way. I am not having a go at anybody here while I say this. This does not mean that intentional breeders cannot come here to talk on the forum. It means that it is asked that you keep the talk of intentional breeding elsewhere.

I agree with you Violet that everybody has their own views. I have felt on a lot of forums that people don't agree with me. Most forums are either "rescue - friendly" or are for "breeding" however this forum has a mix of both. It is recommened that rescue guinea pigs are much prefered however if you intend on breeding for a litter which you are going to keep and are not going to keep breeding the same sow, then I don't see this as a problem.

i certianly dont breed for the profit of money, as ellie said, i breed to extend how many pigz i have and to love more piggies! yes occasional i will seel, because of space, and have to sell any boars cookie has because of space reasons! please, i dont whant to fight either, i respect everyones veiws, i have my own veiws too though, i am going to lock this because of the fighting, i dont like it at all, i am a good person, i dont make profit out of love or breeding guineas, livie you have seen me and cookie on webcam, you cannot say i dont love her?

vi xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back