• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

Toying between retrying the flared sleeve but with much more volume if my fabric quantity allows or changing it to elbow length ruched sleeves

I've finally finished my latest project. I saw the pattern in an old magazine that I found while re-organizing some of my closets.
It's a mix of knitting and crocheting. Since I had to adjust the pattern, it took a lot of trying out and undoing again. But I really like the result. :D
20240501_204818.jpg

Pair of shorts made for daughter. The rainbows were a destash purchase and so far have made a pair of 3-6 month leggings, a pair of 6-12 month leggings, a pair of age 4 leggings, a pair of age 4 shorts and almost a pair of preemie leggings (hoping they fit the doll but I have made several mistakes so far so walked away 🤣). Still a patch of the fabric left so think she will get a pair of pants out of it too 🤣

Attachments

• IMG20240504212635.jpg
    IMG20240504212635.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1
I finished the sleeves for my colourwork jumper. Plan is to start the body this evening. It’ll be slow though because there are 312 stitches and I’m working on 3mm needles 😱

IMG_0519.jpeg
I also need to plan a jumper (DK or Aran) for my sister’s mother-in-law. She’s visiting and really feeling the cold.

May is a busy month for birthdays in our house. Me, husband, son, his girlfriend and my dad. So we are having a little get together to celebrate all of them at once.

I’ve started the cakes.

IMG_4845.jpeg

Also I made pizza (Frozen pizza base lol) this week. It was the tastiest pizza I’ve ever eaten. Yummy.

394a00c3-d393-4dbf-86c2-f8ddab0fbd71.jpeg

Back