• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sleep tight, Zippy - my best boy x

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so very sorry to hear about Zippy. What an apt name for this piggie who loved to free range. He had a wonderful like with you and couldnt have wanted for a better forever home. ~Run free at the bridge beautiful boy. You will never be forgotten and you have left your mummy with some beautiful stories.

So very sorry to hear about Zippy .He was the first piggie I sponsored and his photo stands on my dressing table,he will be missed,a lovely boy.

As I said on FB I'm so sorry for your loss of this special little character. He touched the hearts of so many.
RIP gorgeous Zippy.
Run free x

I'm so sorry Sophie, Zippy sounds like an amazing character & he's a beautiful boy xx
Slep well Zippy xx

Oh noooooo Sophie whee are just so so sorry to hear about Zippy 8...8...8...
RIP Zippy run free at the bridge, enjoy popcorning with all the ladies and munching out in the lush green fields on grass and dandelions, you'll be very very sadly missed by family and so many forum friends, but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ................ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back