• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Snuffles

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob and Ron

This morning i was cleaning out my piggies.I'd just finished cleaning coco-pops cage ,as usual he dived straight into the fresh hay and readi grass. That was when for the first time,he made a noise i can only describe as snuffling-just like a young baby with a bunged up nose.Could this be a reaction to the fresh hay(baled) ? do piggies get the occassional snuffles? I'm keeping my eye on him in case he may be developing a cold... i've been lucky enough to not have an ill piggy before,is there anything that may help him,food/medication wise ? I've never heard him make this noise before-all the other piggies are fine,no-one with a cold has been near him....advice please !
thanks
Kay

wow, you are a very god owner, if that was my, i would have giggled and thought it was cute :-\ sorry, no advice ive never had a piggy with a cold :)

Sounds like an allergic reaction.If there are no other symptoms ,and he is eating,no need to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back