Stripe and Chesney

Dear Stripe

Well done with the Hooman training! Your need for floor time was clearly more important than her shower and she knew it.

Your helpful friend

Sir Saxon Canute
Shop Steward
Absolutely! I mean, do you guineas ever shower? Of course not! Sensibly, you just groom your fur with the old tongue etc.
 
Dear @Mrs Tiggy Winkle

My Hooman gives my wifelet Misty a bum bath every 4-6 weeks as she (Misty) does get a bit mucky down below. Well what can I say? She is my favourite wifelet! I find Bramble is a bit scary and as she trained me how to be Shop Steward, I still find her a bit intimidating!

Your helpful friend

Sir Saxon Canute
Shoop Steward
 
Dear Sir Saxon,

True, that about your wifelet Misty. I have heard she needs a little help in that area and that Betsy Towers even has a Guinea Salon! But you can ask Stripe if his Hooman showers only a very reasonable every 4-6 weeks. I think not.

I'm sorry you feel a little intimidated by Miss Bramble😨 I really don't know what to suggest there. Do you think a bum bath might make her less intimidating? Or do you think a visit from a 🦔 might help? When I roll up into a ball I can be quite intimidating too, with my prickles standing out and being nice and sharp.

With love from Mrs Tiggy Winkle
 
Back
Top