• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Summer themed Photos

Hank288

Adult Guinea Pig
Recently I entered the piggies into a summer photo competition on facebook for charity. All my piggies did very well. They won 6 rosettes in the classes and then Sherman and Harley my boys came second best in show. I will get some snaps once they get their rosettes as well. For now here are my entries for you all to enjoy xx Baby gp at the beach.jpg Baby schools out.jpg Flash at the beach.jpg Flash eating grass.jpg IMG_2373.JPG IMG_2708.JPG Orick at the beach.jpg Safari postcard.jpg Spain Postcard.jpg

Hank288

Adult Guinea Pig
Thanks Claire. I specifically took those 2 as they sit very still and well for photos. I had my mum on hand for pig wrangling duties.
They never moved a muscle. I actually think they enjoyed the beach. They spent ages sniffing the air.

Hank288

Adult Guinea Pig
The pictures with the sombreros were a challenge I tell you. Some sit better than others. Takes patience With them to get nice shots. So many blurry photo's, especially of my new 5 week old baby.