• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Summer themed Photos

Hank288

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Recently I entered the piggies into a summer photo competition on facebook for charity. All my piggies did very well. They won 6 rosettes in the classes and then Sherman and Harley my boys came second best in show. I will get some snaps once they get their rosettes as well. For now here are my entries for you all to enjoy xxBaby gp at the beach.jpgBaby schools out.jpgFlash at the beach.jpgFlash eating grass.jpgIMG_2373.JPGIMG_2708.JPGOrick at the beach.jpgSafari postcard.jpgSpain Postcard.jpg

Thanks Claire. I specifically took those 2 as they sit very still and well for photos. I had my mum on hand for pig wrangling duties.
They never moved a muscle. I actually think they enjoyed the beach. They spent ages sniffing the air.

Wow... they’re gorgeous pictures, really lovely. Well done to you & your herd.
If only my girls would sit still for a couple of seconds....

The pictures with the sombreros were a challenge I tell you. Some sit better than others. Takes patience With them to get nice shots. So many blurry photo's, especially of my new 5 week old baby.

Awwwwwww

An amazing piggy photoshoot :love:

Back