• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tea Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had a Chinese. Mushroom foo young, egg fried rice, noodles and chips for me and I now feel so fat and disgusting :(

Hub had the same but as a none veggi, he had a chicken dish rather than the foo young
If it makes you feel better I have just found an unopened box of waitrose Christmas chocolate biscuits.......which are now very much open and I have already scoffed 4

Dear @VickiA
Please may I join you on your wagon?
Love Swissgreys (having a very non dry January Aperol Spritz).

Of course @Swissgreys my wagon is open to all kindred spirits. And Aperol Spritz is one of my favourite tipples. But tonight it's Hendricks and cucumber tonic that I am imbibing. I think Dry January can't really include Saturdays, can it?

Your tea last night sounds gorgeous @Mrs Sport_Billy and the mood I was in, I think I could have eaten that as well as my pizza and pud!

I have woken up today well rested and determined not to lapse into a weekend of bad eating. So I have syn free cheesy mash scones in the oven for lunch today

All these teas sound lush. We had tacos with refried beans, salsa, salad, sour cream, and guacamole. It was lovely. Kedgeree for tonight which I love. I always make enough for dinner the next day and always end up eating it as seconds instead.
I love kedgeree too. We also never land up with left overs.
I am just doing roast beef for lunch. The children are very hungry after swimming lessons and I am hungry from watching them :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back