• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tea Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had chicken breasts cooked in the slow cooker in onions and red wine with herbs, new potatoes and most of a bag of kale the piggies had decided was too old for them to eat as it only had 3 days left on the use by date. No pudding I'm saving the calories as someone needs to finish the wine :D.

We had chicken breasts cooked in the slow cooker in onions and red wine with herbs, new potatoes and most of a bag of kale the piggies had decided was too old for them to eat as it only had 3 days left on the use by date. No pudding I'm saving the calories as someone needs to finish the wine :D.
That sounds delish! I am going to put chicken in the slow cooker tomorrow......Love the slow cooker.

I bought a spiralizer today, spiralized one carrot, washed up the spiralizer and had crackers with cheese and pate :))
Apparently courgette is the thing to put through the spiralizer........ It's supposedly a substitute for spaghetti :blink:

We had Kedgeree tonight..... Annnnd..... @Swissgreys and box of blueberries for pudding Don't tell Eddy!

I certainly will not be sharing this with Eddi.
He hasn't had a blueberry in a couple of weeks so tonight I defrosted one from our Summer blueberry picking adventures.
Apparently Eddi only eats fresh blueberries - previously frozen blueberries are NOT acceptable :roll:

We had Kedgeree tonight..... Annnnd..... @Swissgreys and box of blueberries for pudding Don't tell Eddy!

We didn't just have kedgeree. We had tonight's kedgeree, tomorrow's kedgeree and we shared most of moms kedgeree as she decided we'd given her too much.

My mum came up today and while I helped her sort some of my dad's things out and put together a cv my lovely OH cooked us all an amazing roast pork dinner with huge yorkie puds and crackling too! He's does a good Sunday roast... Thankfully he forgot to do the pigs in blankets otherwise I'd need to go for a run tomorrow lol

He hasn't had a blueberry in a couple of weeks so tonight I defrosted one from our Summer blueberry picking adventures.
Apparently Eddi only eats fresh blueberries - previously frozen blueberries are NOT acceptable :roll:
You're a terrible slave for even assuming Eddi would go for a previously frozen blueberry! :doh:

Naughty slave!
:)):))

This reminds me of our Dave, he'll only eat cucumber that is cut a certain way :doh: The fussy sod :lol!::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back