• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tesco food

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

I was in the queue for the checkout at tesco the other day and the women in from had a bag of their own brand pet food but i noticed that it said rabbit and guinea pig food on the front complete with a pic of a rabbit and piggie, now isnt one of the main reasons why you dont house them together because they have different dietary needs, i dont know what was in it as i didnt get that close but if its got too much vit c its not good for bun and if it doesnt have enough then its not good for pigge >:( one thing that really rarrls me is piggies and bunnies together and i know that when i was little we did it but i would never ever do it again. Has anyone else seen this food in tesco? if i see it again ill read the side see whats in it! x

Yeah I've seen that one, and ok I may get some aggro, but I have bought it a couple of times due to shortage of money.

There is nuts/seeds in it for the bunnies, but the rest of it is guinea mix.. When my lot have had it, all that is left is the seeds.

Oh thats ok then but i assumed it would just be either all piggie food or all bunny food and that wouldnt be good, x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back