TGPF and B4Bs Piggie Lunch & Fundraising Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is passing through portsmouth to get to this could i hitch a lift i wouldnt take much room id fit in a roof rack lol, thanks Kelly x

Bring as many people as you like!

Birmingham is incredibly well served by trains from all over the country so people should find it nice and easy to get here - if you book tickets in advance they can be as little as £4 each way. I travelled to and from Bromley recently for less than £20!

Hopefully this means people will be able to come without worrying about lifts etc as I can easily pick people up from the stations etc. There is also a really good national express coach service in and out of Birmingham which is incredibly cheap and there are loads of services from all over the place.

Ta, Kate! My dad loves guineas too!

I know Birmingham well - where are you? Nowhere near Northfield/ King's Norton/ Bournville by any chance?

My mum coming too! Hope you got a big garden Kate!

She's in Erdington so Ellie told me. Can get a train to there!

Yeah bring your nephew too! :) I hope Kate has a massive back garden aswell lol - Sounds like a lot of us will be there!

Those of you which say its too far whereabouts do you all live? As Kate said if you book tickets early you can usually get them for way way cheaper. August is in 3 months time so if you booked them as soon as you can then they will be pennies! Also if anybody lives around near me I can take people too :)

DebbieR said:
If anyone is passing through North London can I bum a lift pleeese? ;D

What my car not good enough? :o

I assumed you'd know we'd be going together LOL

Ahh Bev thank you so much. I didn't like to presume it's rude :-[

Now I'm even more excited about the piggy day ;D

;D WOOHOO ;D

That's ok :D

It makes sense, I drive, you don't, and you're only about 45 mins away from me thanks to the M25!

Think Kate has said they can come but I would have to double check lol - There might not be much room for them if we already have nearly 20 people saying they can go and of course we got the people of Barmy 4 Boars too :)

If you can bring something secure that your piggies can stay in all day they are welcome to come too of course. I do not have any runs etc at the moment so there is not anywhere for them to go on the grass etc unfortunately.

There will be plenty of pigs to love though as my horrible lot will all be here! I will be searching people on the way out however as I know Roo pig and Tommy are high up on peoples pignap lists!

Hehe, if i do manage to come i wont be bringing Harry or Zubin or my new boy because its too stressful for them especially Zubin since I'm so far away x

I won't be there as I live too far away..including a different hemisphere ;)

But I will there in spirit thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back