• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

Its LIVE colour i think its called violet and its a dark purple its nothing shocking I'm not that confident! its a perminant colour so it just grows out! x

oh I've had that one then! Thought it was a real purple, purple! LOL.. dark blonde highlights for me next!

This is me, aged 16....17 in June. It's a recent pic, taken today. So very recent. ;D

000_0358.jpg

000_0359.jpg

Ellie, if your scanner is working OK, please could you scan me in? Thanks SO MUCH for puting my piggies on the site. that was so lovely to see after we buried Dr x

Who wants to see a picture of Lucinda?

You can now finally put a face to this wonderful lady! :)

lucinda3.jpg

I am so sorry about how long it has taken for me to do this. Been having probs with my comp so just come over to my mums and used her scanner :) I will post you back the picture tomorrow!

Hey there Lucinda! What a gorgeous lady you are! ooohhh you make me rumble!

Love Tonic xx

He couldn't help himself! Lovely to finally see you honey..

Love Kelly xx

Really Tonic! Aren't you a bit young for me?( Still if you can do a south African accent . . . )

Thank you Kelly and Livie. I think I look a bit shocked - not surprising, as this was taken on a caravan holiday in Wales . . .

If my mother reads this post, she will defend the caravan I have no doubt!

And thanks Ellie!

Wheres your pic Michele? :D Your really pretty! - Let everyone see you!

No, I wouldn't put your pic on here without your permission. As mod you should probably let everybody see your pretty face lol. Kate should add her pic too! :)

You should add your pic and everyone guess how old you are. Me and Luke thought you looked mid 20s :D lol You will be so flattered when everyone says how young you look!

Here is a pic of MRS MOD... lol :)

elie. please dont put my photo back on I will explain.

hello Michele. It's lovely to see you, and yes, you are very pretty

Back