• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

TGPF Meet Saturday 27th November, The Mill Hotel Gretna

TGPF Meet 27th Nov Gretna - Are you coming?

• Meal in Carlisle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meal Other - suggestions please

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would loved to have come but it's my best friend's husband's birthday day/night out on that Saturday.

I hope you all have a great time though. :)

Come on ladies and gentlemen it will be a fabulous day and a great opportunity to meet all the wonderful Becklen piggies!

and me too - are you prepared for THAT ......................

In all seriousness whoever wants to come, then just pop a yes and come on up. You can stay for the full 6 hours or for any part of that. We are very much looking forward to meeting you all and talking piggies all day..................bliss.................

Oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am NOT the hostess with the mostess - you will just help youselves on the day ha ha.

Mi casa, su casa.............

H.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cant wait xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your cakes are delicious Helen, you have to come!

Will be bringing other half and he is veggie too,but dont worry about that we can always find some eats.
Will be bringing 18 mini pizzas and 24 mini swirl cheesecakes. Should I cook the pizzas or can you pop them in your oven?
Hope that is ok.
Will bring some lap pads which I have made for the rescue to sell.

Will be bringing other half and he is veggie too,but dont worry about that we can always find some eats.
Will be bringing 18 mini pizzas and 24 mini swirl cheesecakes. Should I cook the pizzas or can you pop them in your oven?
Hope that is ok.
Will bring some lap pads which I have made for the rescue to sell.

Christine that is fantastic - thank you so so much. I will be getting sausage rolls and other stuff for nibbles throughout the day -and I believe cakes may be coming?/// Wahoo.................. so looking forward to seeing you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note to self: tidy up :{

We have pizza too :)) one veggie and one meaty - still counting the nuggets lost count the other night mallethead thankfully I knew how many were already in the jar so just need to recount the bag I was counting them into hehe

Can't wait its going to be a fun day xx

We have a bottle of port, a tin of sweets and a cupcake recipe book for the raffle. We will be bringing some eatables too, just haven't decided on what and whether it will be savoury or sweet.

We are really looking forward to the day.

I have a wee pile of things for the raffle/lucky ticket table! Will get the thinking cap on about nibbles!

Any more folks? if you are not sure until the day, that is fine too. Last check for numbers will be 10am that morning ie just before i drive up to Helen's.
i've been away all week, and i hoped to see a few more names than this:(
at this rate we will all be winning at least one raffle prizemallethead

I was hoping a few parents of the Gypsy pigs would be there as i was hoping to do a poster board about them.

anyway, spread the word - really the more the merrier.
Becca

I'm coming with Oliver (he'll have his own food/drink, etc) but won't be staying the evening as I intend in spending it with the in-laws watching Strictly and X-Factor! They don't get to see Bambino too often, so I'm doing my bit for the family! OH is staying home, I think, although I have no idea.... to be honest!

I was thinking about coming. When I first saw this posted I was really up for it but it is the weekend before my uni exams so not sure if I am going to come down. The OH wasn't up for it so it was gonna be me and my mum, **** wouldn't be for the whole day though.....Mum said if we were heading down that way there is a great shopping place?

Also we don't have any prizes or anything we coul donate....could we just donate some money to the rescue?

Will let you know neither the time if we are coming. If we do I am a veggie mum is not :) x

I was thinking about coming. When I first saw this posted I was really up for it but it is the weekend before my uni exams so not sure if I am going to come down. The OH wasn't up for it so it was gonna be me and my mum, **** wouldn't be for the whole day though.....Mum said if we were heading down that way there is a great shopping place?

Also we don't have any prizes or anything we coul donate....could we just donate some money to the rescue?

Will let you know neither the time if we are coming. If we do I am a veggie mum is not :) x

We will count you as coming down at the moment even if it is just for an hour or so will be good to meet as many people as possible :)
yes there is Gretna Gateway just down the road from Hels its good for shopping and always has bargains :(|)

Hopefully see you in a fortnight

Karen x

I may pop into the Gretna Gateway when I am down!

How many peeps are coming althogether so far? I know a few of the people who have completed the questionnaire are bringing a +1

I may pop into the Gretna Gateway when I am down!

How many peeps are coming althogether so far? I know a few of the people who have completed the questionnaire are bringing a +1

So far eleven forumites plus about 4 or 5 extras and maybe twopiggies, so about 18 so far BUT that does include the organising committee.
i think a lot of people will be popping to gretna gateway. it is less than 4 miles down the road and is open 10-6 seven days a week

So far eleven forumites plus about 4 or 5 extras and maybe twopiggies, so about 18 so far BUT that does include the organising committee.
i think a lot of people will be popping to gretna gateway. it is less than 4 miles down the road and is open 10-6 seven days a week

We can all go in convoy and have an hour (or two) shopping ! YEAH>>>>

Lets add that to the agenda - 1.30pm - travel to Gretna Gateway to break up the afternoon and shop......................:))

We can all go in convoy and have an hour (or two) shopping ! YEAH>>>>

Lets add that to the agenda - 1.30pm - travel to Gretna Gateway to break up the afternoon and shop......................:))

i think Tom will volunteer to pig sit! you know how much he loves shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back