• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Boys And Girls

maybe she did whistle but i didn't here her as i was so exausted.

Sleep is important so are your piggies of course but to be able to look after them you have to put you first.

the downside is there is no heating in this house apart from a wood stove which i cant use so i use electric oil filled ones so i cant have their cage down stairs as it would get too cold for them in the winter and i could lose them as it gets so cold. So they have to stay in my bedroom with me...
i've tryed Chamamile hay to try see if that keeps her any quieter but she doesn't seem to be effected by it at all
all the other pigs go to sleep accept her...
tipical!

I'm getting the new carrots houses today in a delivery from Pets At Home so the cage will be being cleaned out completely disaffected and then the new houses put in once we get here
The piggies can be in a plane closure when I'm cleaning the Quijote which they don't seem to mind

I have cleaned the gangs cage out ready for the carrot houses to going to which I knew but I'm just waiting for the parcel company to drop them off

The pigs are loving the new nesting spaces
When I took the old ones out and put the new ones in I realise that that was where a lot of the smell of we was coming from
So my room smells a lot fresher now I've actually removed the offending items
Trixie is doing my head with a constant gnawing

Went to Pets At Home yesterday
I've got the pigs
Chamomile hey
Natures touch wild mountain hey
To cardboard tubes
And Burgess XL longstem feeding hay
The last one they haven't tried before so I thought I would let them try it
Smells and feels really nice and fresh so that's the main thing

The pigs are absolutely loving the Burgess XL longstem feeding hay

It sounds that you have everything nice and organised Maddy. Those Carrot houses are good til the piggies knock them over and use them as a toilet!

I can safely say that the Burgess XL longstem feeding hey it's a hit with my pigs because when I went to put salad in there this morning there was no hay left in the communal haystack area
Usually I have to throw a bit out but this morning there was nothing

Hopefully I will have some more up-to-date pictures for you to look at in the next few days

IMG_0068.JPG This picture was taken with them inside the actual cage and the hay you can see in the photograph that they are munching their way through with enthusiasm is the Burgess XL longstem feeding hey I love it so much that they have went through half a kilogram in four days

Thankfully Sunny has stopped whistling in the early morning so I've actually been able to sleep for some of the time

That goes without saying. They are lovely animals. All their little squeaks and wheaks make you feel welcome when you come in!

The pigs had the audacity to tell me off this morning for having a massive sneezing fit when I put new he in their cage
Correction hey
I'm so sorry boys and girls but it's your fault that I'm sneezing
Lol

Back