• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Case For Crudités

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingus-dingus

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The Case For Crudités
By Professor Wingus G Pig and presented by his Assistant Stewie L Cavy (L = Little)

My many followers among you will know that my Assistant and I have been subjected to many traumas by our Slave, the most heinous of which is her insistence on feeding us with huge great big leaves, & branches of stuff in size tree proportions (she calls them best Greens) without cutting it into neat Crudités and serving it on best China.

Well I here present the case for Crudités:

Over a 2 hr period Stewie and I produced 52 poo whilst in the pink run monstrosity.
That’s 13 poos per hour per pig.
Over a 24 hr period that relates to 312 poos per pig
Over a year that’s 113,958 poos per pig
Over a 4 year average life of a pig that’s 455,832 poos per pig.
This means by the tie we are 4 Stewie and I will have produced 911,664 poos.

Based on a 10% poo reduction by the removal of excess fibre and rubbery bits for food our Slave could make a poo saving of 91,166.4 poos estimated to be half a bin bag full

QED the case for Crudités is proven

We want Crudités
DSC_0482.jpg

Whee are impressed by the professor's mathematical abilities and think that the slave must be convinced by these numbers! :(|)

However, whee recommend that the professor's slave better be kept from computing the time for cutting all those crudites in case they are subtracted from cuddling time! @)

Whee are impressed by the professor's mathematical abilities and think that the slave must be convinced by these numbers! :(|)

However, whee recommend that the professor's slave better be kept from computing the time for cutting all those crudites in case they are subtracted from cuddling time! @)

Thank you, a good point well made by the Tribe, we will post-haste be removing the calculator application from her computer, jump to it Stewie!

Just as well guinea poo is great for the garden!

Hahaha! Thank you for the giggle Professor Wingus G Pig and Assistant Stewie L Cavy :)) You are very clever piggies :)) And i personally think your pink run is amazing, infact I'm getting the same one for my boys but shh dont tell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back