The Cucumber Stealer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Janella

Mummy gave us some tasty cucumber and I was happily munching away when Dasha likes to take the cucumber into the pigaloo and eat it. Dasha then pinched the last piece of cucumber.. I wheeked and ran to mummy. Mummy said it was ok and gave me a cuddle.

xx Seanna xx

Reaction score
aww Seanna my lot are like that too, they don't feel happy enough to share nicely.. You get her back lovey!

xx Kelly xx

C

claire

awwwww bless her, my boys bokki and beni used to be like that but they now live seperately

Love
Claire
x

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hugs to you Verity ((hugs))

My cavies love cucumber, I was able to get 3 cucumbers for £1 on Thursday - faboroonie! ;D

J

Janella

I put an apple in the cage this morning, Seanna carted it off and gave turned her little butt on Dasha, I think she had taken your advice Kelly :)

G

gothchick1515

yeah lol not sure which one, my sister watches it thats how i no ........ Honest :P

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? LOL! Although sometimes at times I would much rather watch children tv shows than some programmes that are on (I won't say what they are in case someone here likes them!)

Oops - sorry, OT, I often do that - sorry!

Clare x

G

gothchick1515

yeh my sisters disabled and loves them but sometimes we have to be in with her while there on wish they had them when i was little i watched clangers :p x

Status
Not open for further replies.