• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Cucumber Stealer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Janella

Mummy gave us some tasty cucumber and I was happily munching away when Dasha likes to take the cucumber into the pigaloo and eat it. Dasha then pinched the last piece of cucumber.. I wheeked and ran to mummy. Mummy said it was ok and gave me a cuddle.

xx Seanna xx

aww Seanna my lot are like that too, they don't feel happy enough to share nicely.. You get her back lovey!

xx Kelly xx

awwwww bless her, my boys bokki and beni used to be like that but they now live seperately

Love
Claire
x

Hugs to you Verity ((hugs))

My cavies love cucumber, I was able to get 3 cucumbers for £1 on Thursday - faboroonie! ;D

I put an apple in the cage this morning, Seanna carted it off and gave turned her little butt on Dasha, I think she had taken your advice Kelly :)

yeah lol not sure which one, my sister watches it thats how i no ........ Honest :P

Are you sure about that? LOL! Although sometimes at times I would much rather watch children tv shows than some programmes that are on (I won't say what they are in case someone here likes them!)

Oops - sorry, OT, I often do that - sorry!

Clare x

yeh my sisters disabled and loves them but sometimes we have to be in with her while there on wish they had them when i was little i watched clangers :p x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back