The daddy corner

Haha, sweet revenge!
I let Mr Bob know it was my turn in the hammock but the cheeky boy had the audacity to turn his back on me!
I went round to his head and told him again just in case he didn't realise and he did it again!
I sat and munched on a hay cookie until he went back to sleep, then ran over and jumped in the top. He can squeal very loud... :)) :)):))
 
Let’s not forget daddios that we are actually in charge and showing these little whipper-snappers the ropes. NOT the other way round.
What? Harry in charge? Me is totally zoomed over! President Bennybaby lives here. Slave thinks he might be the alfa in a couple of months...
 
PXL_20260711_202356172.webp
Baby gained 46g in five days!

PXL_20260711_202441919.webp
Harry gained 16g in five days. I just took a very big pee. On slave.

PXL_20260711_202459438.webp
She thanked me with some dry shampoo for guinea pigs. I'm so angry here. Told my son to never accept this. He played dead when it was his turn. Brave, Bennybaby...

Harry
 
Sir Saxon Canute is sure that The Cup of Disgrace has been passed on since October 2024. He will look in his records when he returns home.
Dear Harry

The Cup of Disgrace was awarded to @Ramia on 8th February 2026. Unfortunately, in the switchover between Miss Bramble and myself as Shop Stewards, the reason for this has been lost. So @exia is no longer the holder of the Cup of Disgrace Harry and she can rest easy

Your helpful friend

Sir Saxon Canute
Shop Steward
 
Nice work with your house! Did you do that alone, little Pinky? Thats like the only thing I think Ben could really do. And in one night.

Harry
No these were here when I arrived. I’ve enjoyed a good nibble though. We are not allowed them in the night as we are too noisy 😴
That’s deprivation.
Sir Saxon Canute might have something to say about that
Indeed I do Pinky!

Too noisy?!? How dare your Slave deprive you of something yummy! The very idea of that is unthinkable! And your Slave tried to trick me into taking her off the Wall of Shame and the Naughty List. Luckily, refused to take her off them!

This was not to be ignored and as soon as I got back from my holiday, I convened an Emergency Meeting of the GPU Committee where it was discussed at great length and it was decided to put your Hooman on the Blacklist. Clearly being awarded the Cup of Disgrace (which is transient and can be awarded to different Hoomans), being on the Wall of Shame and the Naughty List forever hasn't taught her a lesson.

Your predecessors (who are now, sadly, at the Rainbow Bridge) had been given an exhaustive list by 4 past and present GPU Reps (The Ever Beautiful Betsy, The One and Only Thea, Miss Bramble and myself) on how to get her to behave but these have clearly failed so there was no other option but to Blacklist your Hooman.

On a lighter note it is possible to come off the Blacklist. Your Hooman just needs to

  1. Let you do what you want when you want,
  2. Make as much noise as you want when you want
  3. Generally just enjoy what you want when you want

Your helpful friend

Sir Saxon Canute
Shop Steward
 
Indeed I do Pinky!

Too noisy?!? How dare your Slave deprive you of something yummy! The very idea of that is unthinkable! And your Slave tried to trick me into taking her off the Wall of Shame and the Naughty List. Luckily, refused to take her off them!

This was not to be ignored and as soon as I got back from my holiday, I convened an Emergency Meeting of the GPU Committee where it was discussed at great length and it was decided to put your Hooman on the Blacklist. Clearly being awarded the Cup of Disgrace (which is transient and can be awarded to different Hoomans), being on the Wall of Shame and the Naughty List forever hasn't taught her a lesson.

Your predecessors (who are now, sadly, at the Rainbow Bridge) had been given an exhaustive list by 4 past and present GPU Reps (The Ever Beautiful Betsy, The One and Only Thea, Miss Bramble and myself) on how to get her to behave but these have clearly failed so there was no other option but to Blacklist your Hooman.

On a lighter note it is possible to come off the Blacklist. Your Hooman just needs to

  1. Let you do what you want when you want,
  2. Make as much noise as you want when you want
  3. Generally just enjoy what you want when you want

Your helpful friend

Sir Saxon Canute
Shop Steward


That’s achievable eh @weepweeps 😂
 
Dear Sir Saxon Canute,

Just to clarify I don’t think I’ve ever been put on the wall of shame OR been the temporary owner of the cup of disgrace.

I do hold my hand up to being on the naughty list FOREVER though.

1. They do that already!
2. They do that already! Pinky is a noisy boy!
3. They do that already.

I will let them have the hay cubes for longer (just not after 9pm)

Yours (doing the best I can honestly) weepweeps.
 
Dear Harry

The Cup of Disgrace was awarded to @Ramia on 8th February 2026. Unfortunately, in the switchover between Miss Bramble and myself as Shop Stewards, the reason for this has been lost. So @exia is no longer the holder of the Cup of Disgrace Harry and she can rest easy

Your helpful friend

Sir Saxon Canute
Shop Steward

Dear Saxon,

it was passed on to @Ramia. She had it in her possession for maybe 30 minutes until my slave accidentally crashed the party and Kongo was upset about something. It was given back.

But, I'm happy it now belongs to @weepweeps! Slave give it away with a very warm hand. Dont forget to dust it off at least twice a week, Pinky!

From Harry
 
Dear Saxon,

it was passed on to @Ramia. She had it in her possession for maybe 30 minutes until my slave accidentally crashed the party and Kongo was upset about something. It was given back.

But, I'm happy it now belongs to @weepweeps! Slave give it away with a very warm hand. Dont forget to dust it off at least twice a week, Pinky!

From Harry
Noooooo! 😭
 
Dear Sir Saxon Canute,

Just to clarify I don’t think I’ve ever been put on the wall of shame OR been the temporary owner of the cup of disgrace.

I do hold my hand up to being on the naughty list FOREVER though.

1. They do that already!
2. They do that already! Pinky is a noisy boy!
3. They do that already.

I will let them have the hay cubes for longer (just not after 9pm)

Yours (doing the best I can honestly) weepweeps.

Dear Harry

You are correct that the Cup of Disgrace was passed to @Ramia from your Hooman and then it was passed back to @Ramia again.

@weepweeps you have been put on the Wall of Shame since late 2024 and you are now the owner of the Cup of Disgrace. I'm sure @exia will have pleasure in handing it over.

Your helpful friend

Sir Saxon Canute
Shop Steward
 
Dear Harry

You are correct that the Cup of Disgrace was passed to @Ramia from your Hooman and then it was passed back to @Ramia again.

@weepweeps you have been put on the Wall of Shame since late 2024 and you are now the owner of the Cup of Disgrace. I'm sure @exia will have pleasure in handing it over.

Your helpful friend

Sir Saxon Canute
Shop Steward
So... Here I polished it for months, when Stripe should have been doing it? Omg.
 
Dear @weepweeps

As said before you can come off the Blacklist. The Committee thought long and hard about whether you should be put on the Blacklist and it was discussed at great length. The Cup of Disgrace can be moved on if another Hooman steps out of line.

Your piggies helpful friend

Sir Saxon Canute
Shop Steward
 
Good thing I'm nice and not complaining to Saxon because my minion gave me a special French fry 🍟 we recently got. I set it down to chew and she took it, broke it in half and gave me a small piece.

She thought it was too big.
 
Good thing I'm nice and not complaining to Saxon because my minion gave me a special French fry 🍟 we recently got. I set it down to chew and she took it, broke it in half and gave me a small piece.

She thought it was too big.
You don’t even have to complain. He has eyes 👀 and ears 👂 everywhere
 
Good thing I'm nice and not complaining to Saxon because my minion gave me a special French fry 🍟 we recently got. I set it down to chew and she took it, broke it in half and gave me a small piece.

She thought it was too big.
I would agree with your minion there, I don't think French fries or even just one aren't healthy for guinea pigs. You might get a sore tummy.
 
Back
Top