The daddy corner

Hi Harry,
I know exactely how you feel.
I got not one but two flying babies recently.
You never know where they are coming from or where they are going but they are always incredibly fast.
Wheeks Pino
View attachment 286778
Oh Pino twins!

They are super cute 🥰

Good luck man.

My baby has been poorly and I’ve tried to be super nice to him but today he’s eating my poops from my bummie! I’m not happy about this. He could at least wait until I’ve dropped them!
 
Oh Pino twins!

They are super cute 🥰

Good luck man.

My baby has been poorly and I’ve tried to be super nice to him but today he’s eating my poops from my bummie! I’m not happy about this. He could at least wait until I’ve dropped them!
Your baby's instinct is telling him he needs them super-fresh with zero contamination from the floor! Try to be patient and he'll get better and not want your poops anymore. Besides, this way he's sparing your Mum having to make poo soup, so she has more time for you. Win-win.
 
PXL_20260725_105452362~2.webp
Daddys!
My baby does not respect me. Look at that smug little face here. I gave him a good lecture about the volume of his vocals (LOUD!) and also how often he use his high pitch. And maybe I told him to stopp try to climb into our tv! Its not made for that. He just makes a mess, hay all over my loft! No respect.

Daddy Harry
 
Youngsters of today. No respect Harry! 🙄

My baby has been poorly as you know. But he must be feeling better as he’s started his wheeking again. He may actually be the loudest piggy we’ve had!

He’s stealing my poops too! From my bummie! I’m being nice about that though while he’s on his antibiotics. I’m not allowing it once they stop. No way.

He’s super fast too. Why do they need to run so fast?

And super cute.

Hey George (@fluffysal) How’s yours doing?

Patrick
 
He still keeps trying to hide underneath me even though he's nearly my size!
He is following my rules (mostly) and still likes to snuggle with me. That's ok for a while but I do like my own space. He's getting really settled and relaxed when he's on his own at lap time now.
I still need to keep checking on him though, especially at night so we always sleep close together. He had his first proper nail trim too with no drama!20260601_193457.webp
 
Is Pinky all well again?


Pinky wasn't very well for a while. I'm sure once he's fit as a fiddle again, he will catch up.
Thats true, Pinky Pinkeye has been a real fighter. I hope he's soon bigger than fatty-Banana. But okay, I adore big and fatty boys. I think Harry is very small...
 
Pinky is doing very well. His eye looks good. Nearly normal. He still has this medication routine. He is back at the vets Wednesday so hopefully we can reduce some of them.

View attachment 287050


Gosh …you are amazing @weepweeps
I’m so happy Pinky’s eye has improved so much
Well done you 🥰
 
What lucky babies we have on the forum with such amazing daddies.
I dont know if Harry really acts like a daddy. He's more the drunk uncle I think. Sometimes he's very funny and plays alot, sometimes he hugs for a bit too long and sometimes he has food-aggressions. And everything Ben does he needs to try. Like climb in to the tv hay-rack, use the window on the melon juice-box instead of the door and eat on the carrot house (never cared about that before). Daddy Harry is baby Harry!
 
Hello daddys!

My Ben is very much of everything. He likes speeds and sound. I'm a very responsive dad. Often when he wheeks I run to him. Slave guess he just got lost in the cage and needs my help, but she says its very cute how I really listen and run with something that looks like attention in my eyes. I look like a very good rescue patrol.

I really love my screaming baby, even though he's very loud. But sometimes I shout too now.

From Harey
 
Diary,

Me scrolled hoomans gallery today. First; she has way too much pictures of other boys, especially Kongo, and not enough on Harry!

I screamed out or fear when I saw this. She promised me to never ever cut Harrys hair like that again. She said it was a bad hairday for me. Bad hairday? Omg. This is the first time me thinks hoomans deserve that cup of disgrace!

IMG-20260515-WA0017.webp

IMG-20260515-WA0018.webpIMG-20260515-WA0006.webpIMG-20260515-WA0001.webp

From your very disturbed Hairy Harry
 
Diary,

Me scrolled hoomans gallery today. First; she has way too much pictures of other boys, especially Kongo, and not enough on Harry!

I screamed out or fear when I saw this. She promised me to never ever cut Harrys hair like that again. She said it was a bad hairday for me. Bad hairday? Omg. This is the first time me thinks hoomans deserve that cup of disgrace!

View attachment 287434

View attachment 287435View attachment 287436View attachment 287437

From your very disturbed Hairy Harry
You were still gorgeous. 😍
 
Back
Top