Viennese Furbabies
Paw Holder
Oh Pino twins!Hi Harry,
I know exactely how you feel.
I got not one but two flying babies recently.
You never know where they are coming from or where they are going but they are always incredibly fast.
Wheeks Pino
View attachment 286778
Your baby's instinct is telling him he needs them super-fresh with zero contamination from the floor! Try to be patient and he'll get better and not want your poops anymore. Besides, this way he's sparing your Mum having to make poo soup, so she has more time for you. Win-win.Oh Pino twins!
They are super cute![]()
Good luck man.
My baby has been poorly and I’ve tried to be super nice to him but today he’s eating my poops from my bummie! I’m not happy about this. He could at least wait until I’ve dropped them!


Right now I dont know about that. He tried to eat my soup again. I chased him. Slave took the soup away.What gorgeous boys we have.
Pino (@Viennese Furbabies). How are your twins? Are girls better behaved than these three rascals?
I’m sorry you lost your soupRight now I dont know about that. He tried to eat my soup again. I chased him. Slave took the soup away.
What?!? Even my babies are fat!! Ben is ten weeks next week and is around 700g!!Pinky is 13 weeks and just over 500g
Is Pinky all well again?Pinky is 13 weeks and just over 500g
Pinky wasn't very well for a while. I'm sure once he's fit as a fiddle again, he will catch up.What?!? Even my babies are fat! Ben is ten weeks next week and is around 700g!
Mr Bob is now 18 weeks old, nearly 1000g and preparing for boars galore!
Thats true, Pinky Pinkeye has been a real fighter. I hope he's soon bigger than fatty-Banana. But okay, I adore big and fatty boys. I think Harry is very small...Is Pinky all well again?
Pinky wasn't very well for a while. I'm sure once he's fit as a fiddle again, he will catch up.
Pinky is doing very well. His eye looks good. Nearly normal. He still has this medication routine. He is back at the vets Wednesday so hopefully we can reduce some of them.
View attachment 287050
Thank you. I’m lucky I have the time to do it.
I dont know if Harry really acts like a daddy. He's more the drunk uncle I think. Sometimes he's very funny and plays alot, sometimes he hugs for a bit too long and sometimes he has food-aggressions. And everything Ben does he needs to try. Like climb in to the tv hay-rack, use the window on the melon juice-box instead of the door and eat on the carrot house (never cared about that before). Daddy Harry is baby Harry!What lucky babies we have on the forum with such amazing daddies.




You were still gorgeous.Diary,
Me scrolled hoomans gallery today. First; she has way too much pictures of other boys, especially Kongo, and not enough on Harry!
I screamed out or fear when I saw this. She promised me to never ever cut Harrys hair like that again. She said it was a bad hairday for me. Bad hairday? Omg. This is the first time me thinks hoomans deserve that cup of disgrace!
View attachment 287434
View attachment 287435View attachment 287436View attachment 287437
From your very disturbed Hairy Harry
Maybe, but I'm Hairbrain. I detailed in the wrong thread! Sorry fellow daddysYou were still gorgeous.![]()