The daddy corner

exia

Adult Guinea Pig
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
13,725
Points
1,725
Location
Stockholm, SE
Hi hello!

Two days ago my life took a 360 and I'm now a father! I know I'm not the only new dad in Guinea pig-town, and I think we need a club to share our headaches and tips. And maybe what our little babys has been up to.

My baby Ben is very fast and when we play the leader he always does a drive thru shooting. He's the bullet and I get so confused.
His still a bit jetlaged from the trip, so he's not very wild yet, but he likes to chew on the correx. Not good for your tummy I say, but he does not listen.
What does your babies do?

From Harry
PXL_20260622_165941831.webp
 
Ooo yes a great idea.

All new parents (pigrents?) want to show off their new arrivals.

I’m so pleased Ben is settling in and you are having fun teaching him the ropes.

My new bundle of joy is called Pinky. He’s sooooo quick. I haven’t been chasing after him as there is no way I, at 1.5kg, will ever catch him. I have been doing lots of rumbling and even popcorns!

He’s bloomin lovely and I have decided he can stay.

Love Patrick

IMG_5102.webp
 
I am also a new daddy and loving it. I feel young again! Trying to keep up with Mr Bob and his zoomies has given me my figure back! He's been here nearly 6 weeks now and is getting a little bit naughty, but I really like his defiance as it makes me popcorn. He likes climbing so the minions are building us a 2 x 2 penthouse tomorrow with really long ramps so I can just amble up. I've been told that the hammocks can come back then. He's very well behaved for the minions and I was able to teach him not to pee on anybody at lap time (which he loves)
He thinks my rumbles are very impressive too.
Dignified Sir George 20260602_202639.webp
 
Boys, your babys look so well trained! How did you do? Ben starts to come out of his shell and has been very everywhere today. Running and jumping. I want to snuggle, but the only way to do it is to lie down on him and slave gets mad at me!
 
Very handsome, you look like you could be a model Ben.

I am sure Ben’s just keeping a few snacks for when he gets peckish. 😂
4e435487-80ce-4092-bf84-a99438d3801f.webp
Slave says something about this being Bens real daddy. He recently moved to Netherlands to make more babys. Slave thinks Ben will look very much alike him, and I'm like what?!? Harrys baby will look like Harry! Just wait a couple of weeks and he will be a ginger Peruvian!
 
View attachment 285910
Slave says something about this being Bens real daddy. He recently moved to Netherlands to make more babys. Slave thinks Ben will look very much alike him, and I'm like what?!? Harrys baby will look like Harry! Just wait a couple of weeks and he will be a ginger Peruvian!
You can but wish Harry.
 
View attachment 285908
Slave says he has a special stare already...

And slave does not want to know what in his fur...
Have you worked out what the stare means yet?

Please get me away from Harry he’s insatiable.
Please feed me more. I’m a growing boy.
H E L P M E 🙏.
Where am I?
Who is this ginger Peruvian?
 
Boys, your babys look so well trained! How did you do? Ben starts to come out of his shell and has been very everywhere today. Running and jumping. I want to snuggle, but the only way to do it is to lie down on him and slave gets mad at me!
Well my Hooman has bribed Pinky with food and pea flakes. It’s how she bribed me when I was a baby with my daddy Pebble. Until I just realised I loved her !
 
Have you worked out what the stare means yet?

Please get me away from Harry he’s insatiable.
Please feed me more. I’m a growing boy.
H E L P M E 🙏.
Where am I?
Who is this ginger Peruvian?
Slave says she thinks it means his going to call al Qeaeda or his vatos locos litter-brothers. She's not sure yet. I think it means 'omg like at that handsome peruvian, I want to be just like him! DADDY!'
 
Well my Hooman has bribed Pinky with food and pea flakes. It’s how she bribed me when I was a baby with my daddy Pebble. Until I just realised I loved her !
Why does you babies needs to be bribed? I love hoomans! Slave was nice and gave me some yummy soup with syringes, she said it worked good to bond with crazy Djingis, and I was just happy for the food and wanted to get to know her right away. Hoomans ❤️
 
Why does you babies needs to be bribed? I love hoomans! Slave was nice and gave me some yummy soup with syringes, she said it worked good to bond with crazy Djingis, and I was just happy for the food and wanted to get to know her right away. Hoomans ❤️
Maybe she bribed you with the soup? But it’s great you love hoomans too ❤️
 
Hey Harry @exia and Sir George @fluffysal do either of your little-uns climb on you? Pinky literally just put a foot on my bummy to try and get to the pea flakes that were being offered!

I shook him off quick smart. Not allowing that. What a cheeky piggy he is.
All. The. Time.
Its like I have a backpack. Most of the times I just let him climb on me, but sometimes I have to tell him off. Its a exhausting job we have, Patrick.

Daddy Harry
 
Pinky literally just put a foot on my bummy to try and get to the pea flakes that were being offered!
Sounds very sensible of Pinky. Or maybe you can hand him his pea flake since he can't reach the pea flakes without using you as a little step ladder? Daddies are meant to help their little boys.
 
Sounds very sensible of Pinky. Or maybe you can hand him his pea flake since he can't reach the pea flakes without using you as a little step ladder? Daddies are meant to help their little boys.
Yeah i’m not sure that’s going to work. I can’t eat them AND pass them on to Pinky. So unfortunately he’s going to have to grab his own. He is a little sweetie though so I might try and pass on one!
 
Oh thank goodness it’s not just my baby then. Thanks for being there for me Harry 👍🏻
Whenever, Patrick!
Do you know if its normal for them to talk as soon as they move a little feet?

Mr Bob says he's too young to use his brakes. Daddy George needs to get out of the way!
Mine came without brakes. I need to call the baby factory and ask them so send some, and a little helmet because he always jumps into the walls. Did your baby come with a brain or did you have to call the factory to ask them to send one?
 
Back
Top