• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Friday Night Thread (t-f-n-t)

The rest of Europe would request some rain is exported over. Some cities are having heat warnings of 42celcius and rising!
I keep seeing it on the tv news. It looks scorching and there are so many fires. No chance of that here.

All quiet on the western front here. Hubby is away at a dinner tonight, but unfortunately this mouse doesn't feel like playing while the cat is away, as she's just getting over a tummy bug or something. :vom: Trying to decide what I can eat safely. And hoping that eldest son, who got p***ed as a newt on Wednesday and kept me up till 4am, comes home sober and at a sensible time tonight! (Kids today, moan, groan, blah blah ...):fog:

Time to go and give the piggies their evening snack...

Friday night blues never out always home ex boy friend always going out hence ex now as of tonight puts beer b4 this family but me and my babies (1 x daughter 1xdoggy 4x piggys) we don't care we have each other my boy will be pleased

All quiet on the western front here. Hubby is away at a dinner tonight, but unfortunately this mouse doesn't feel like playing while the cat is away, as she's just getting over a tummy bug or something. :vom: Trying to decide what I can eat safely. And hoping that eldest son, who got p***ed as a newt on Wednesday and kept me up till 4am, comes home sober and at a sensible time tonight! (Kids today, moan, groan, blah blah ...):fog:

My son did exactly the same as yours but didn't come back until 2.30 pm the next day:yikes:. He is on study leave from work so not much studying got done that day!:lose:

I'm so sorry but that made me laugh..the part about your son not that you are ill, hope you are feeling better now.

My son did exactly the same as yours but didn't come back until 2.30 pm the next day:yikes:. He is on study leave from work so not much studying got done that day!:lose:

That's quite a night out, @Betsy ! I'm guessing your son is a bit older than my 17 year-old. It wasn't so bad getting up to check he was okay when he came in wobbly-drunk at 1am, what was really trying was staying with him for 3 hours because he then became stark raving bonkers drunk and insisting on going outside in his underpants even though it was cold and wet - I thought he might get hypothermia/exposure if he stayed out there alone. And to cap it all he woke up and went to rugby training at 11am as if nowt had happened, while I woke up with a headache and nausea!

That's quite a night out, @Betsy ! I'm guessing your son is a bit older than my 17 year-old. It wasn't so bad getting up to check he was okay when he came in wobbly-drunk at 1am, what was really trying was staying with him for 3 hours because he then became stark raving bonkers drunk and insisting on going outside in his underpants even though it was cold and wet - I thought he might get hypothermia/exposure if he stayed out there alone. And to cap it all he woke up and went to rugby training at 11am as if nowt had happened, while I woke up with a headache and nausea!

He does it quite often @Qualcast&Flymo so I'm used to it now. Sorry didn't reply earlier have just got back from a 9 day cruise around the Baltic which was lovely!

F f f f f friiiiday

Reactions: Tim
I'm having a Friday night in my OH is out all night and won't be back until tomorrow, I'm watching Dirty Dancing and I've had a bottle of wine! Nice and chilled now. I never have more than a bottle although @Tim has told me that the other bottle in the fridge is calling me I haven't heard it yet ..... I am now on the old Adam's Ale. It is in the wine glass though!

I'm having a Friday night in my OH is out all night and won't be back until tomorrow, I'm watching Dirty Dancing and I've had a bottle of wine! Nice and chilled now. I never have more than a bottle although @Tim has told me that the other bottle in the fridge is calling me I haven't heard it yet ..... I am now on the old Adam's Ale. It is in the wine glass though!
I'm a lightweight, I'm struggling to finish my bottle :lose: Save the bottle until tomorrow, until after lunch of course! ;)

I'm sat here with a headache and contemplating raiding the freezer for ice cream. We have rhubarb&strawberry or blueberry muffin flavor

I'm sat here with a headache and contemplating raiding the freezer for ice cream. We have rhubarb&strawberry or blueberry muffin flavor
Sorry you have a headache dear :soz:
But me and the boys are voting for blueberry muffin flavour :drool::D

I stand corrected it is blueberry cupcake flavor and I just tried some. It does taste exactly like a blueberry cupcake which is very strange when it's an ice cream texture. Can't say I'll taste that one again in a hurry.

I knew we should have gone with the chocolate fudge cake flavor when shopping.

I stand corrected it is blueberry cupcake flavor and I just tried some. It does taste exactly like a blueberry cupcake which is very strange when it's an ice cream texture. Can't say I'll taste that one again in a hurry.

I knew we should have gone with the chocolate fudge cake flavor when shopping.
They both sound interesting flavours!

Reactions: Tim
Back