The Girls Snuggling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critter

Reaction score
Aw - those sweet little noses :) x
I love seeing pictures of other piggies snuggling. Alas mine never do!

Wigwig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What treasures :luv:

Wigwig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What treasures :luv:

Kylie80

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Gorgeous pic. Mine (sows and sisters) will snuggle sometimes, mostly the next few days after one has been in season as they have normally been grumpy and been a real cow to the other, it's almost like a forgiveness snuggle. But they used to snuggle a lot when they were babies. They prefer their separate hidey's now but they do piggie kiss each other a fair bit though, normally mid zoomie.

Lexipiggie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Gorgeous pic. Mine (sows and sisters) will snuggle sometimes, mostly the next few days after one has been in season as they have normally been grumpy and been a real cow to the other, it's almost like a forgiveness snuggle. But they used to snuggle a lot when they were babies. They prefer their separate hidey's now but they do piggie kiss each other a fair bit though, normally mid zoomie.
They love to sit in the tunnel and snuggle. As they are still not adults they sit in nicely together!

flowerfairy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My two sisters dont snuggle. Like the sound of your solution cavy kung fu!

Great pic. I have a small wicker tunnel like that stuffed with hay for my two. Might need to invest in a large one.

Freela

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here is one of Hadley and Sundae snuggling in the pigloo. They didn't do this a lot, only at night! Now I find Hadley and Leela both in the pigloo more often, but that might change once Leela gets big enough to take up half the room! Right now she is still so little that she usually fits in behind Hadley!

Status
Not open for further replies.