• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Goblin Diaries (previously Quitting Smoking)

It's definitely not fun to watch, and probably even less fun to be putting up with, but if he will inhale his food 🤷‍♂️

Ser Spider made a return. I went to put the recycling out and I was half out the door when I saw him and then I couldn't get back in because he was right there and I didn't want to walk past him again.

I ended up knocking on at the neighbour's door so someone else could do it, lol.

Music playing in the background, and I hear something. Odd, but whatever. A few seconds later, I hear it again? It sounds a bit like a trill but it's a wee bit hard to hear over the music, so I shrug and leave it. Then I hear it again and go next door to ask what they're doing when I'm greeted by an absolute spectacle - Cam, posing like he's auditioning for The Little Mermaid, with his rear end underneath the tray, and his head absolutely draped in hay. I can't begin to explain how difficult this will have been for him to manage 🤨

I clearly missed something important going on, I just wish I knew what lol

What a difference 24hrs makes! Neither of them are very happy with me today lol. Cam had to suffer the indignity of an overdue nail clip. Bann had to actually see a vet. Totally equal issues, Cam. Totally.

And my legs are killing me for some reason. Here's to (hopefully) a better night's sleep tonight. I'm getting too old for this!

It’s been a rollercoaster for you ! You can rest and relax now and treat yourself !
So pleased Bann’s eye is ok - take care and hopefully your legs will be ok tomorro

Out of curiosity, how did you manage to pay?
P.S.
Healing rumbles from The Beastie boys, especially Sir George who has experienced a hay poke recently.

Out of curiosity, how did you manage to pay?
P.S.
Healing rumbles from The Beastie boys, especially Sir George who has experienced a hay poke recently.

Google Pay. I did indeed have it set up, I'd just forgotten about it because the last time I was using it I was in London :doh:

How is boisterous Bann today ? I hope your legs have recovered and your anxiety has lessened 🥰

Debating moving the Goblins around. I moved them last year just before the surgery because it was easier for me to work with them in my bedroom but I'm debating moving them again for the laziest of reasons...I want to vape in bed again. I just want to lie down and relax and watch TV and hit the vape occasionally.

That said, moving any of this stuff is not without flaws. There's moving them for a start. I could also put the single mattress into the study but then that would mean having to pull out the desk and bookcase, so there's nowhere to do puzzles and vape and that's also not an option.

So, move them in here and my stuff out, or find some alternative that might work. Chances are I'm not going to be doing anything in the end - if the study was even slightly bigger this wouldn't be an issue, but it is as it is.

And it can eat til Bann's sorted, I'm in no hurry lol

Sounds interesting - good idea not to rush it and to think about it - I often do that and have avoided big mistakes …..like moving my vinyl records near to a heat source 😲
How are your legs today? You need to rest as well as wrestling that little rascal 🥰

Bann's doing good so far as I can tell. He keeps getting what looks like a collection of pus above his left eye like he did last week, but it's always gone by the time his drops are due. 🤷‍♂️ it takes a few attempts because he doesn't appreciate it much but I can get his upper eyelid lifted and then drop to the eyeball. It's as much as helledk without squirming, but that's okay because he's not Cam, lol. Now that would be an adventure!

Also I've realised Bann thinks the Metacam syringe works like a water bottle spout. He used to drink by biting on the spout.

As for me, just tired. Overtired probably.

Morning grumps

DSC_0071.JPG

Pre-drops. He's getting better at letting me get the drops in, not 100% perfect but certainly better than he was on Thursday. He's also screaming less about being picked up which is always useful, nobody wants to try and explain to the neighbours that yes, it sounds like someone's being murdered upstairs but I promise it's nothing, absolutely nothing.

He also tried to take the syringe out of my hand. Rude. :))

Back