• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The life of Dot and Bernie

My ex suffered with a duodenal ulcer for years from 21 to 40. Had a couple of perforations too. On lots of medication such as cimetadine. He eventually had an op to remove it and re-attach his duodenum to the other side of his stomach due to scaring. It solve all the problems he was having. Drink milk (or Horlick) before you go to bed, it will help line your stomach. Helicobacter Pylori bacteria can cause ulcers, and is often found within the stomach of people with ulcers, this can be killed off by a mixture of medications for about 6 weeks, then your ulcer should shrink and heal

My flu has gone, thank god! But I'm still taking tomorrow off work! It has knocked me out lol. I'm soo tired, its like a sickness hangover

My ex suffered with a duodenal ulcer for years from 21 to 40. Had a couple of perforations too. On lots of medication such as cimetadine. He eventually had an op to remove it and re-attach his duodenum to the other side of his stomach due to scaring. It solve all the problems he was having. Drink milk (or Horlick) before you go to bed, it will help line your stomach. Helicobacter Pylori bacteria can cause ulcers, and is often found within the stomach of people with ulcers, this can be killed off by a mixture of medications for about 6 weeks, then your ulcer should shrink and heal
Thanks for this help, I'm back at docs tomorrow to have a check. Could only see nurse friday

Because of the nice weather here today, i have open the living room window😁. BUT! Dot is not happy, she has smelt her grass supply being mowed away by the council and is screeching very very loudly at me because she can smell the grass fumes in the air and thinks i have a handfull😐.

Glad you’re feeling a bit better.
Be careful not to overdo things and knock yourself back
I'm all better now, i honestly think now that i had food poisining from mcdonalds. Il find out soon when i hear back about my stool sample. And if it was food poisining, I'm going to report it. I have just noticed i have an umbilical hernia now for god sake!. Thats me and Dot that need operations now

I can't wait until we move (hopefully in the not too distant future) and my piggies will have a guinea pig room in the garage and then they can be out and about all the time.
This will be heaven for them. They will have top health from being able to run everywhere

Back