• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The life of Dot and Bernie

@SkyPipDotBernie so glad Dot is eating and pooping for you. She sounds like a fighter and hopefully will make a speedy recovery. Just make sure she has enough pain meds.

@YvonneBlue sorry to hear about your friend. Hope she makes a good recovery

@SkyPipDotBernie so glad Dot is eating and pooping for you. She sounds like a fighter and hopefully will make a speedy recovery. Just make sure she has enough pain meds.

@YvonneBlue sorry to hear about your friend. Hope she makes a good recovery
Thankyou👍. Yea we took the pain meds we had left to the vets, and they said yeaaaa thats plenty and its not long been opened anyway.

So pleased to hear that Dot is continuing to do so well. I saw Dot's story on Facebook today. Such a shame they didn't mention that she is a guinea pig. 🐾

Dot looks slimmer than in previous pics with her bad lady lumps removed but much perkier, hope she has a smooth recovery! X

Dot looks slimmer than in previous pics with her bad lady lumps removed but much perkier, hope she has a smooth recovery! X
She has gone from having a pear shape to now looking like a young shaped pig again. I will be watching her weight though. I do expect her to be a bit lighter now, because she wasnt eating as much hay with the lump in her and now it has gone and her appetite still needs to improve to be 100% again. But she should put it back on again.she used to be about 1.1kg ( before her illness 1 Year ago) i think. Shes now 960g ish. Give or take

Dots progress is even better this morning. I am very happy, she's full on begging and pushing Bernie out the way to get it lol. Right I'm going back to bed zzzZzzzz.

I weighed her last night and she is now 920g. Which is her lowest weight of what has been anyway. So not worried unless she drops below it. Which i very much doubt she will.

Before the op for around a year she would go between 920g and 990g ish. Just because she had good and bad days with sometimes laying around in discomfort. Her weight in theory should climb now

Back