• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The life of Dot and Bernie

So pleased she’s doing so well :) sorry brain causing me grief so not been on but very happy to see she’s happy :) xx

Dots weight is climbing 😃. After op she was 920g now she has weighed in at 940g.
This is at the same time everynight.

I have noticed lately that Dot is eating all of her poops when on floor time. But Bernie will only eat a few of his own

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont see her for 3 days now. I'm off to scotland again to dundee. And then in 3 weeks I'm off to northern ireland😣

I have my operation booked for the 5th june now. I have an incisional hernia, from when i had my ruptured appendix taken out. I'm so glad i got Dot sorted first, i was scared id be having it when she had hers.

What a load of worry for you. First Dot and now you! I shall think of you on 5th June. It's a date etched in my brain as it's Tom's birthday and he will be 17 and taking his first driving lesson (Prov Licence came through today).

Dot had what looked like bloat last night and weighed in at 970g. But she wasnt hard, she was still soft and eating 🤔. I have all the meds for it, my vet said its common after spay operations. This morning she was back to normal again. I think though that a certain green is triggering it. So its time to start eliminating which veg. Spinach first i think.

Glad beautiful Dot’s ok xx
The only trigger I’ve found with my Rupert are spring greens but he doesn’t have things like spinach being on his low calcium diet.

Glad your op sorted too, hope it all goes well. My grandad was from N Ireland, always wanted to go as still random family over there not seen for years. Try not to worry, just enjoy the scenery that’s not the boring midlands!

Glad beautiful Dot’s ok xx
The only trigger I’ve found with my Rupert are spring greens but he doesn’t have things like spinach being on his low calcium diet.

Glad your op sorted too, hope it all goes well. My grandad was from N Ireland, always wanted to go as still random family over there not seen for years. Try not to worry, just enjoy the scenery that’s not the boring midlands!
Do you always have to go to the vet when Rupert gets bloat? And is he soft sometimes when he has it? Dots seems to get bloat and it doesnt bother her. Shes like some sort if tough monster.

Can i use my phone in Northern ireland and still call England?

Yea midlands does get boring, but Warwick castle is beautiful! 👍

Back