• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The life of Dot and Bernie

Yuk! Just found a spider stuck to Bernies lip. Poor lad was wondering what was going on. Freaked me out

A wasp or something flew down my shirt at work yesterday, stung me twice and buggered off. It HURT! was like i rolled in sticking netals

Just had a nice haircut and had a nice chat about kidney infections at the same time. As you do😐

Yuk! Just found a spider stuck to Bernies lip. Poor lad was wondering what was going on. Freaked me out
I had a weird dream the other night that Ollie pig was about to get bitten by Ted the giant bathroom spider, then Ollie ate the spider and his silver fur bits were flashing all like lightening and he climbed the bathroom wall like spiderpig :) I had to get up and check that Ollie was ok and not on the bathroom ceiling! My beta-blocker heart pills give me some interesting dreams sometimes :)

I had a weird dream the other night that Ollie pig was about to get bitten by Ted the giant bathroom spider, then Ollie ate the spider and his silver fur bits were flashing all like lightening and he climbed the bathroom wall like spiderpig :) I had to get up and check that Ollie was ok and not on the bathroom ceiling! My beta-blocker heart pills give me some interesting dreams sometimes :)
Thats hilarious🤣. I hate that when you have to wait a moment to see if its real.

Mark (eldest son) had his haircut today and came home and wanted a shower. I made him wait until after the house viewing this afternoon. Does that make me a cruel Mum? I think he forgave me when we went over to my neighbours while the people looked over my house and my neighbour plyed him with 3 cans of lager!🍻🍻

Mark (eldest son) had his haircut today and came home and wanted a shower. I made him wait until after the house viewing this afternoon. Does that make me a cruel Mum? I think he forgave me when we went over to my neighbours while the people looked over my house and my neighbour plyed him with 3 cans of lager!🍻🍻
Na not atall, dont want hair in the shower when people are looking

Back