• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The life of Dot and Bernie

I have a little project for myself tomorrow. I am going to put a mini guttering on my sloping down roof on the bird table, so that it runs down and lands in the hedgehog water bowl, the birds can use it too.

I have made some extra cash for my time off.🤞 Someone has just had a boiler ripped out the other day, and i noticed a part on it. Worth £200. So i asked what had gone wronf on the boiler, it wasnt the part i wanted that was faulty. So took it . It was going in the tip anyway. And i have just repaired an xbox that i can sell for maybe £60 😁👍.

I wish! I had a garage. The amount of things, people give up on, that are repairable at a cheap price is unreal. Thats one benefit of the rush of modern life, take advantage of the wasteful😉

AW that is really cute. She must know somethings up as you are home all the time atm and she wants to show you she's pleased.
Yea she has been very very loving today and very active. I gave her grass today for the first time in about 3 weeks, because the council had cut it again. She has been very happy ever since. She let out the loudest single wheek i have heard in her 3 years.

Back